It’s almost Daylight Savings so we are about to have more and more daylight in which to enjoy these March events.
- 3/1 to 3/8: Seattle Cocktail Week events and education at over 60 locations!
- 3/6: Whose Live Anyway? at Moore Theatre
- 3/7 to 3/8: Seattle Bike and Outdoor Show at CenturyLink Field Events Center
- 3/7 to 3/8: Seattle Golf Show at CenturyLink Field Events Center
- 3/12 to 3/15: Emerald City Comic Con at the Convention Center
- 3/14: Bacon Eggs and Kegs – Seattle’s Boozy Brunch Fest! at CenturyLink Field
- 3/14 to 3/15: Irish Festival at the Seattle Center
- 3/14: Ballard Breweries Present St. Pat’s Parade O’Pints at 11 participating breweries
- 3/15: St. Patrick’s Day Dash
- 3/21: Seattle Night Market Spring Equinox at Magnuson Park Hangar
- 3/22: UW Cherry Blossom Run
- 3/22: Heritage Distillery Reserve Release Party
- 3/28: Harvard Belmont District Tour- The Rich Life on Capitol Hill
Hopefully you will take advantage of our added daylight and the fun that Seattle Cocktail Week, St. Patrick’s Day among all the other fun events are offering.