This summer was chalk full of restaurant openings and here is a list, created by the PSBJ, so you can make sure to check them all out!
- Flatstick Pub South Lake Union – this is the 3rd location for Flatstick Pub and is a locally owned indoor mini golf spot with tons of beer and at this location, Ethan Stowell food
- Super Bueno – this Wallingford/Fremont Mexican restaurant is another Ethan Stowell creation
- Sawyer – taking over the old Kickin’ Boot location in Ballard, this is a casual American restaurant
- Zane & Wylie’s Seattle Steakhouse – a West Coast steakhouse in Downtown Seattle opened by the owners of Steelhead Diner, Blueacre Seafood and Orfeo
- Bisato – this is the reincarnation of the closed Belltown Italian restaurant and is now located in Pioneer Square serving Italian small plates
- Princi – a bakery which began in Milan Italy is now here in South Lake Union
- Daniel’s Broiler – a new location for Daniel’s Broiler in the new Hyatt Regency in Downtown
- Shake Shack – South Lake Union will be getting Washington’s first Shake Shack serving up steak burgers and milkshakes
- Wild Ginger – the 3rd location of Wild Ginger will be opening in South Lake Union serving up the same pan-Asian cuisine as their other locations plus a huge satay bar
Get out there and check out these new digs!