Seattle Met put out an awesome Seattle summer outdoor calendar that is too great not to share! Think fests, music, movies, food and more!
Here are some highlights (in our humble opinion!):
- Wine Rocks on July 10th – wine, music and fundraising
- Ballard Seafood Fest on July 12th – seafood, seafood and more seafood!
- West Seattle Garden Tour on July 20th – see some of the city’s most stunning private urban gardens
- Seafair Torchlight Parade on July 26th
- Gravity at Movies by the Mural on August 2nd – of course there are many other movies to choose from throughout the summer!
- Seattle Street Food Festival on Auguest 8th and 9th – Cal Anderson Park will host this massive food fest
- Seahawks 1st pre-season home game on August 15th
- Pink Martini at Zoo Tunes on August 20th
Click here to see the whole July and August calender of fun.
Source: Seattle Met