Eater has announced it’s list of the 12 most anticipated spring 2015 restaurant openings. We thought it was worth posting this information to get us all excited about what Seattle has to offer in 2015! All of these spiffy new spots should be open by March.
- 7 Beef in the Central District
- Bar Ferd’nand II in Capitol Hill (photo of the original Bar Ferd’nand in Melrose Market above)
- Canal Market in Portage Bay
- Chop Shop Cafe & Bar and Chop Shop Juice & Provisions in Capitol Hill
- Coyle’s Bakeshop in Greenwood
- Girin in Pioneer Square
- Hot Cakes in Capitol Hill
- The Market Hall in Capitol Hill
- Nue in Capitol Hill
- Omega Ouzeri in Capitol Hill
- Shaker + Spear in Belltown
- Slab Sandwiches + Pie in Capitol Hill
Click here to check out Eater’s full article with descriptions of the restaurants on this list.