Every year we like to remind our fellow Seattleites about Seafair. Just because it happens every year doesn’t mean it doesn’t deserve to be highlighted! As one of Seattle’s most famous festivals, it is always worth a mention 🙂
Though Seafair officially kicked off last month, there are plenty of events left to attend!
- Torchlight Night: Saturday 7/25 starts with the Torchlight FanFest at Seattle Center with food, music and more at 12pm, then participate in the 5k or 8k Seafair Pirate run along the parade route at 6:30pm, and finish out the night with the Torchlight Parade at 7:30pm
- Seafair Fleet Week & Boeing Maritime Celebration: The Parade of Ships will take place on 7/29 at 1:45pm welcoming the fleet of ships into port and they will dock up and be available for tours from 7/30 through 8/1 from 9:30am to 3:30pm and on Sunday 8/2 from 12:30pm to 3:30pm
- Seafair Weekend Friday: From 8:30am to 6pm on 7/31 in Genesee Park enjoy Hydroplane testing, the airshow, food, and music
- Seafair Weekend Saturday: From 8:30am to 6pm on 8/1 in Genesee Park enjoy Hydroplane and power boat races, the airshow, food, and music
- Seafair Weekend Sunday: From 7:30am to 6pm on 8/2 in Genesee Park enjoy Hydroplane and power boat races, awards ceremony for the race winners, the airshow, food, and music