Despite these challenging times for restaurants, many new spots have opened up in Seattle in 2021 that we should all check out and support. Here is a list of just some of those that have opened in the last few months since March, but there are so many more!
- Shewa-ber in the Central District
- Taqueria La Fondita in Greenwood
- Khao Man Gai in West Seattle
- Pub 70 in Belltown
- Flight Wine and Chocolate in Capitol Hill
- Isarn Thai Soul Kitchen in Ravenna
- Rasai in Fremont
- Koo Hoo in Ballard
- Me Dor in Belltown
- Kitanda in Capitol Hill
- Kamakura in Fremont
- Melo Cafe in the Central District
- Boon Boona Coffee in Capitol Hill
Support new and local!