- Chase Lounge in Ballard will have their grand opening on April 23rd and will serve up approachable seafood paired with cocktails and will also have a game room upstairs for guests to enjoy
- Campfire BBQ opened in Queen Anne in Citizen’s parking lot and for now is serving up Texas style BBQ delights from 3-8pm on Saturday and Sundays
- White Swan Public House and The 100-Pound Clam are coming to South Lake Union’s waterfront (in the former BluWater Bistro/Terrible Beauty location) and are brought to you by the owner of Matt’s in the Market and Radiator Whiskey with White Swan being akin to Radiator Whiskey but with seafood and The 100-Pound being a fish and chips shack/walk-up window – the best part is that there will be dinghy delivery service to nearby boats that will include growlers in tiny life jackets!
- Stovetop Brewing Co opens this weekend in the Pike Place Market with 16 beers on tap
- Bar Harbor is making it’s way to South Lake Union in June where it will serve New England specialties like lobster rolls and chowders and it’s back deck will have a walk-up beer and oyster window
- Sweet Iron will open it’s second Seattle location this summer on Capitol Hill and will serve fresh made Belgian style waffles with a myriad of sweet and savory toppings
Cheers and Happy Friday!