Remodeled Magnolia Two Bedroom with A/C – Sold for $459,000
Nestled in desirable Magnolia across from Lawton Park, sits this beautifully remodeled condo. A tight-knit community, Magnolia harkens back to the days where neighbors all know one another creating a wonderful small-town neighborhood feel while still being a stone’s throw from the vibrancy and amenities of the Downtown core. The heart of Magnolia, the Village, boasts restaurants, cafes, specialty stores, professional services and parks. The Village also hosts annual events like Summerfest and Winterfest, bringing the streets alive with friendly neighbors, lively parades, and live music. Magnolia also features Seattle’s largest park, Discovery Park as well as several other beautiful park spaces throughout the neighborhood. A truly wonderful in-city neighborhood to call home.
The remodeled spaces in this lovely two-bedroom condo will delight. A foyer entry welcomes you into the space. New luxury vinyl plank flooring in a modern grey tone flows through the entire home. The spacious living room opens to a large, covered deck, great for enjoying the fresh air year-round. In 2019, the kitchen was remodeled with a modern farmhouse feel. Bright white cabinets, high end Fisher Paykel and Kitchen Aid stainless steel appliances, on trend black hardware and faucets, Quartz countertops and a farm sink.
Both bedrooms are large and boast tons of closet space. The beautifully updated bathroom will wow with fresh finishes of subway tile, crisp cabinets and counters and sleek black accessories. To top off this incredible home, it features an in-unit washer and dryer, central air conditioning, a storage room on the same floor as the home, and 2 car tandem parking. This home is move-in ready!
Completely redone in 2019, the building renovation included new cement board siding, double pane windows and doors, decks and roof giving it a contemporary vibe. The inside hallways are on the verge of getting fresh paint and carpet as well. The homeowner’s association is strong, the rental cap has not been met, and pets are welcome. Alluring common amenities include a heated outdoor pool, sauna and clubhouse with a kitchen.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bath
- 984 square feet
- Thoughtfully updated & modern
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout
- Spacious living room
- Dedicated dining space
- Large covered deck off living space
- Upgraded farmhouse kitchen w/Quartz, stainless, white cabinets, black hardware
- Large bedrooms with great closet space
- Remodeled bath w/subway tiled shower, Quartz, black hardware & fixtures
- In-unit washer dryer
- New HVAC system with mini-split and heat pump – this condo is air conditioned!
- New wall insulation, subfloor, new electrical outlets
- Storage unit and 2 car tandem parking
- Building amenities: outdoor heated pool, clubhouse, sauna
- Building renovation: new siding, windows, doors, decks, roof
- Fabulous Magnolia location
- MLS #1800615
For more information, visit this condo at magnoliacondolife.com