Elegant View Corner Condo. Ideal Location. Great Amenities. – Offered for $998,000
Always used as a second home, this two-bedroom condo in The Vine building in Belltown is immaculate and feels brand new. Originally one of the Vine’s model units, it has too many upgrades to list. The spacious open 1,222 square foot layout was designed to make the most of the sparkling views of the Space Needle, city and Elliott Bay. Being a SE corner unit means it is flooded with light. The great room has a gas burning fireplace to warm you on cold nights and a private deck with water views for those warm summer days. With plenty of space for your dining table and flowing
into the kitchen, this space is perfect for entertaining.
The master suite is a retreat all its own. You will wake up in the morning to views of the sparkling and active waterway of Elliott Bay. A five-piece master bath is attached and features a soaking tub, dual vanities and two closets with custom shelving. On the opposite side of this corner unit condo you will find the second bedroom and bathroom, it’s a guest wing all its own. A utility room with your in-unit washer and dryer is found in the hall off the foyer entry along with a convenient hall closet. Two side by side parking spaces and a storage unit round out this condo.
The Vine is ideally located one block from the waterfront, which affords you a relaxing feel while still living within the vibrant metropolitan city. You can jaunt to the beach at the foot of the Olympic Sculpture Park and wet your toes in Elliott Bay or pop over to the bars and restaurants in Belltown. Take in a bike ride along the water or just a quiet stroll, smelling the fresh salt water, or head to Downtown, Pike Place Market or the retail core for the shopping. You will feel like you are never too far from the city, but also aren’t right in the middle of it.
When living at the Vine, you get more than just your own home full of conveniences; you have access to the building’s amazing amenities. A gym negates the need for a gym membership elsewhere. The guest suites are a wonderful option for visiting guests. The recently updated party room with a full kitchen is perfect for large gatherings and the community view terrace with BBQs is a great place to soak up the outdoors and take in the views. But that’s not all. There is a building manager and a 24 hour concierge who will greet your guests, collect your packages and more. A hobby room and car wash are convenient and rare amenities to have. This condo building has it all. If you live here, you will love where you live!
- 2 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms
- 1,222 sq ft
- Year built: 2002
- Views of the Space Needle, city and Elliott Bay
- Always a second home – like new!
- Corner unit
- Open layout great room with gas fireplace
- Private balcony w/city and water views
- Large kitchen w/SubZero refrigerator, granite countertops, gas cooking & eating bar
- Master suite has 2 closets with built-ins and custom wallpaper
- 5-piece master bath with soaking tub and dual vanity
- All closets have custom closet systems
- Central AC
- 2 parking spaces and assigned storage unit
- Building Amenities: Party room, community view terrace with BBQs, guest suites, gym, hobby room, car wash area, concierge and building manager
- HOA Dues include: water, sewer, garbage, gas and earthquake insurance
- MLS #1264330
For more information and to see a video, floorplan and 3D walkthrough, visit www.modernviewcondo.com