Studio Getaway in the Heart of Lower Queen Anne – Sold for $230,000
To live in Lower Queen Anne is to be close to so many of the amenities that make Seattle such a fabulous place to live. With Myrtle Edwards Park, the shops, restaurants, cafes and services of both Lower Queen Anne and Belltown, and events like The Bite of Seattle and Bumbershoot right outside your door, you have everything you need right at the tip of your fingers. And this condo at The Siena is right in the middle of all of it.
This fabulous well-appointed top-floor studio is the perfect little spot to relax your days away. With a bright open floorplan, washed in light from the high ceilings and skylights, the layout is flexible. The kitchen is modern with stainless appliances and granite counters. It flows easily into the living and sleeping area which boasts engineered hardwood floors. With an in-unit washer and dryer and an assigned parking spot in the secure garage you will be all set to live the urban lifestyle!
- Studio, 1 bath
- 1 assigned parking spot
- Top floor unit
- High ceilings with bright skylights
- Year built: 2001
- Kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances
- Engineered hardwood floors in the living/sleeping area
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Secure entry (recently upgraded to keyless fob entry system) and elevator
- Great location at the nexus of lower Queen Anne and Belltown – near tons of shops, cafes, parks, restaurants, and activities
- Low HODs: $174
- MLS# 1041686