Wonderful Craftsman Style Maple Leaf Home – Sold for $450,000
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Craftsman style wrap around front porch
- Detached garage
- Fully fenced backyard
- All systems updates
- Remodeled bathrooms
- New floors, paint and carpet
- Newer electrical, furnace and appliacnes
- Gourmet kitchen with lots of cupboard space
- Unfinished dry basement with plenty of storage
- Main floor bedroom great for playroom, office or guest room
- 3 beds and 2 baths up!
- Easy access to all things Maple leaf, nearby bus lines and I-5
Click here to learn more about the story behind this house purchase!
Address: 9145 20th Ave NE, Seattle 98115-3231
Country: United States
Property Id : 1446
Price: $ 450.000
Property Size: 2.340 ft2
Year Built: 1937
washer and dryer
42 1.250 ft2
Charming Well-Laid Out Rambler – Sold for $587,500 This charming rambler puts all yo ...
Charming Well-Laid Out Rambler – Sold for $587,500 This charming rambler puts all your living space on one co ...
41.75 2.539 ft2
Victory Heights Home in Gorgeous Setting Adjacent – Sold for $885,000 4 bedrooms, 1. ...
Victory Heights Home in Gorgeous Setting Adjacent – Sold for $885,000 4 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms Gorgeous set ...
41.75 2.840 ft2
One of the Original Seattle Box Grand Dames of Wallingford – Sold for $1,124,000 4 b ...
One of the Original Seattle Box Grand Dames of Wallingford – Sold for $1,124,000 4 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms S ...