Wonderful Craftsman Style Maple Leaf Home – Sold for $450,000
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Craftsman style wrap around front porch
- Detached garage
- Fully fenced backyard
- All systems updates
- Remodeled bathrooms
- New floors, paint and carpet
- Newer electrical, furnace and appliacnes
- Gourmet kitchen with lots of cupboard space
- Unfinished dry basement with plenty of storage
- Main floor bedroom great for playroom, office or guest room
- 3 beds and 2 baths up!
- Easy access to all things Maple leaf, nearby bus lines and I-5
Click here to learn more about the story behind this house purchase!
Address: 9145 20th Ave NE, Seattle 98115-3231
Country: United States
Property Id : 1446
Price: $ 450.000
Property Size: 2.340 ft2
Year Built: 1937
washer and dryer
22 1.360 ft2
Townhome with an Urban Attitude – Sold for $680,000 Are you bored by the typical tow ...
Townhome with an Urban Attitude – Sold for $680,000 Are you bored by the typical townhomes you see? This Cent ...
32.75 3.360 ft2
Historic Columbia City Craftsman – Sold for $1,180,000 You will adore this historic Crafts ...
Historic Columbia City Craftsman – Sold for $1,180,000 You will adore this historic Craftsman in the heart of boomi ...
33 1.727 ft2
Modern Ballard Townhome – Sold for $815,000 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms Open concept flo ...
Modern Ballard Townhome – Sold for $815,000 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms Open concept floor plan Chef’s kitc ...