Incredible amenities, fabulous location, beautiful interiors. – Sold for $385,000
If living in the heart of the city is what you are looking for, this is the condo for you! Sitting in the perfect spot between Belltown, Downtown and the booming South Lake Union neighborhood, 2200 Westlake makes a great place to call home! Restaurants, cafes, the shopping district, Pike Place Market, Lake Union, Whole Foods, and more are so close that you will learn to leave the car at home. The Stadiums, with their concerts and games, and the jobs of Downtown are also close but if you choose not to walk, you have the light rail, buses and the South Lake Union Street Car all within blocks to whisk you wherever you need to go.
2200 Westlake boasts one of the city’s finest amenities packages. A concierge and on-site building manager are there to answer questions, collect packages, greet guests, and more. Looking to have a large gathering or party? There is not only a party room with kitchen and patio but there is also a game room with pool table and fuse ball and a 15 seat theater room. The conference room is there for any meeting you have, the guest suite for your overnight visitors, the large gym negates any need for a membership elsewhere and the hot tub and sauna are perfect for relaxing. The Pan Pacific Hotel also offers its room service and cleaning services to you if that strikes your fancy.
Upon entering this large 821 square foot 1 bedroom plus den condo you will be washed with light from the massive windows in this corner unit. The unique view of Denny Park beyond to the Experience Music Project, the Space Needle, Queen Anne Hill, Lake Union, the mountains and the City will impress you. Modern finishes of dark wood floors, dark wood cabinetry, stainless appliances and upgraded lighting throughout the condo will leave you needing no updating at all. The open living space spilling out onto the large deck is great for entertaining and the den is perfect for an office or your guests. With 1 parking space and storage you will be all set to live the perfect urban lifestyle.
With incredible amenities, a fabulous location, and beautiful interiors you couldn’t ask for anything more.
- 1 bedroom + den, 1 bath
- 821 square feet
- Bright corner unit
- Nice den space for office or guests
- Large deck with views
- Unique Denny Park, Space Needle, EMP, City, Lake Union, mountain and Queen Anne views
- Dark hardwood flooring
- Gas fireplace
- Gas cooking, stainless appliances, and dark cabinets in the kitchen
- Upgraded lighting throughout
- Forced air and central Air Conditioning
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Parking space and storage unit
- Great building amenities including concierge, guest suite, gym, terrace, dog piddle patch, party room, game room, hot tub, saunas, theater room, & conference room
- Sits above Whole Foods, Starbucks, Yoga, FedEx, Dry Cleaner, Pharmacy, and more!
- Fabulous central location between all that Downtown, Belltown and South Lake Union have to offer
- HOA Dues: $583 & include natural gas, central hot water, sewer/garbage/water, earthquake insurance
- MLS# 236391
For more information on this condo, visit it at www.livesouthlakeunion.com