Beautiful Home on One of West Seattle’s Prettiest Streets – Sold for $631,000
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- The ultimate opportunity to own a beautiful home on one of West Seattle’s prettiest & quietest streets
- Large lot w/ peekaboo views of mountains & Sound, screams potential
- Home boasts many updates including high efficiency ductless heating & cooling system
- Hardwood floors
- Double pane windows
- Stainless steel appliances
- Spacious extra room doubles as 3rd bedroom
- Large kitchen w/tons of storage
- Extra large garage with alley access & workshop
- Fully fenced backyard is the perfect place to entertain & relax
Click here to learn more about the story behind this house purchase!
Address: 8806 38th Ave SW, Seattle 98126
Country: United States
Property Id : 6219
Price: $ 631.000
Property Size: 1.010 ft2
washer and dryer
53.5 3.120 ft2
Exceptional Modern Craftsman in Phinney Ridge – Sold for $1,949,500 5 bedrooms, 3.5 ...
Exceptional Modern Craftsman in Phinney Ridge – Sold for $1,949,500 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms ¾” solid oak he ...
22 892 ft2
New Modern Townhome in Beacon Hill – Sold for $540,000 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms Stain ...
New Modern Townhome in Beacon Hill – Sold for $540,000 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms Stainless steel appliances and ...
31.75 1.540 ft2
Great Ballard Home in Walkable Location- Sold for $690,000 3 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms Very ...
Great Ballard Home in Walkable Location- Sold for $690,000 3 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms Very walkable location Great ...