Beautiful Home on One of West Seattle’s Prettiest Streets – Sold for $631,000
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- The ultimate opportunity to own a beautiful home on one of West Seattle’s prettiest & quietest streets
- Large lot w/ peekaboo views of mountains & Sound, screams potential
- Home boasts many updates including high efficiency ductless heating & cooling system
- Hardwood floors
- Double pane windows
- Stainless steel appliances
- Spacious extra room doubles as 3rd bedroom
- Large kitchen w/tons of storage
- Extra large garage with alley access & workshop
- Fully fenced backyard is the perfect place to entertain & relax
Click here to learn more about the story behind this house purchase!
Address: 8806 38th Ave SW, Seattle 98126
Country: United States
Property Id : 6219
Price: $ 631.000
Property Size: 1.010 ft2
washer and dryer
42 1.250 ft2
Charming Well-Laid Out Rambler – Sold for $587,500 This charming rambler puts all yo ...
Charming Well-Laid Out Rambler – Sold for $587,500 This charming rambler puts all your living space on one co ...
41.75 2.539 ft2
Victory Heights Home in Gorgeous Setting Adjacent – Sold for $885,000 4 bedrooms, 1. ...
Victory Heights Home in Gorgeous Setting Adjacent – Sold for $885,000 4 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms Gorgeous set ...
41.75 2.840 ft2
One of the Original Seattle Box Grand Dames of Wallingford – Sold for $1,124,000 4 b ...
One of the Original Seattle Box Grand Dames of Wallingford – Sold for $1,124,000 4 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms S ...