Beautiful Home on One of West Seattle’s Prettiest Streets – Sold for $631,000
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- The ultimate opportunity to own a beautiful home on one of West Seattle’s prettiest & quietest streets
- Large lot w/ peekaboo views of mountains & Sound, screams potential
- Home boasts many updates including high efficiency ductless heating & cooling system
- Hardwood floors
- Double pane windows
- Stainless steel appliances
- Spacious extra room doubles as 3rd bedroom
- Large kitchen w/tons of storage
- Extra large garage with alley access & workshop
- Fully fenced backyard is the perfect place to entertain & relax
Click here to learn more about the story behind this house purchase!
Address: 8806 38th Ave SW, Seattle 98126
Country: United States
Property Id : 6219
Price: $ 631.000
Property Size: 1.010 ft2
washer and dryer
20.75 700 ft2
Unique Living on Lake Union Floating Home – Sold for $618,000 2 bedrooms, .75 bathro ...
Unique Living on Lake Union Floating Home – Sold for $618,000 2 bedrooms, .75 bathrooms One bedroom on the ma ...
42.75 3.000 ft2
Supremely Inviting and Comfortable Greenwood Home – Sold for $895,000 4 bedrooms, 2. ...
Supremely Inviting and Comfortable Greenwood Home – Sold for $895,000 4 bedrooms, 2.75 bathrooms Great locati ...
31.75 1.910 ft2
Fabulous North Beacon Hill Home – Sold for $550,000 3 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms North ...
Fabulous North Beacon Hill Home – Sold for $550,000 3 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms North Beacon Hill location Cla ...