Beautiful Home on One of West Seattle’s Prettiest Streets – Sold for $631,000
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- The ultimate opportunity to own a beautiful home on one of West Seattle’s prettiest & quietest streets
- Large lot w/ peekaboo views of mountains & Sound, screams potential
- Home boasts many updates including high efficiency ductless heating & cooling system
- Hardwood floors
- Double pane windows
- Stainless steel appliances
- Spacious extra room doubles as 3rd bedroom
- Large kitchen w/tons of storage
- Extra large garage with alley access & workshop
- Fully fenced backyard is the perfect place to entertain & relax
Click here to learn more about the story behind this house purchase!
Address: 8806 38th Ave SW, Seattle 98126
Country: United States
Property Id : 6219
Price: $ 631.000
Property Size: 1.010 ft2
washer and dryer
22 1.360 ft2
Townhome with an Urban Attitude – Sold for $680,000 Are you bored by the typical tow ...
Townhome with an Urban Attitude – Sold for $680,000 Are you bored by the typical townhomes you see? This Cent ...
32.75 3.360 ft2
Historic Columbia City Craftsman – Sold for $1,180,000 You will adore this historic Crafts ...
Historic Columbia City Craftsman – Sold for $1,180,000 You will adore this historic Craftsman in the heart of boomi ...
33 1.727 ft2
Modern Ballard Townhome – Sold for $815,000 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms Open concept flo ...
Modern Ballard Townhome – Sold for $815,000 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms Open concept floor plan Chef’s kitc ...