Beautiful Home on One of West Seattle’s Prettiest Streets – Sold for $631,000
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- The ultimate opportunity to own a beautiful home on one of West Seattle’s prettiest & quietest streets
- Large lot w/ peekaboo views of mountains & Sound, screams potential
- Home boasts many updates including high efficiency ductless heating & cooling system
- Hardwood floors
- Double pane windows
- Stainless steel appliances
- Spacious extra room doubles as 3rd bedroom
- Large kitchen w/tons of storage
- Extra large garage with alley access & workshop
- Fully fenced backyard is the perfect place to entertain & relax
Click here to learn more about the story behind this house purchase!
Address: 8806 38th Ave SW, Seattle 98126
Country: United States
Property Id : 6219
Price: $ 631.000
Property Size: 1.010 ft2
washer and dryer
31.75 1.870 ft2
Beautiful 1940 Cape Cod in Ravenna – Sold for $750,000 3 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms 19 ...
Beautiful 1940 Cape Cod in Ravenna – Sold for $750,000 3 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms 1940s Cape Cod Great neighb ...
31.5 2.040 ft2
Charming Fremont Cape Cod with Incredible Gardens – Sold for $803,500 Beautiful land ...
Charming Fremont Cape Cod with Incredible Gardens – Sold for $803,500 Beautiful landscaping and modern colors ...
32 1.590 ft2
Lovely Updated Cape Cod in NE Seattle- Sold for $683,000 This lovely 1940 Cape Cod in beau ...
Lovely Updated Cape Cod in NE Seattle- Sold for $683,000 This lovely 1940 Cape Cod in beautiful Victory Heights wil ...