Urban Sanctuary in South Lake Union – Sold for $329,900
If living in the heart of the city is what you are looking for, this is the condo for you! Sitting in the perfect spot between Belltown, Downtown and the booming South Lake Union neighborhood, Enso makes a great place to call home! Restaurants, cafes, the shopping district, Pike Place Market, Lake Union, Whole Foods, and more are so close that you will learn to leave the car at home. The Stadiums, with their concerts and games, and the jobs of Downtown are also close but if you choose not to walk, you have the light rail, buses and the South Lake Union Street Car all within blocks to whisk you wherever you need to go.
Enso welcomes you home through a beautiful lobby outfitted with a wonderful concierge staff. Built in 2009, the newness of the building shows through its modern details. Whisked up to the 6th floor, you will find #608, a well laid out open one bedroom home with a floor-to-ceiling window wall. Only ever a 2nd home, this home feels brand new. The design is elegant, clean-lined and contemporary. High end finishes are abound including Italian cabinetry, bamboo flooring, Bosch appliances, and concrete and honed stone counters. On top of your own private spaces, you have the convenience of a concierge, guest suite, gym, and large party room with a terrace for BBQing, lounging and soaking in the fresh air. On top of all of this you have the added bonus of living in an energy efficient environmentally friendly LEED Gold building.
#608 is the perfect urban sanctuary in the heart of Seattle’s most booming neighborhood, the fabulous South Lake Union.
- Open 1 bedroom, 1 bath
- 589 square feet
- Built in 2009 – feels brand new as it was only ever a 2nd home
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Private deck
- Bamboo flooring
- Gas cooking, stainless Bosch appliances, concrete counters & Italian cabinetry in the kitchen
- Forced air and central air conditioning
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Parking space and storage unit
- Great building amenities including concierge, guest suite, gym, and a party room with a large terrace boasting seating, tables, and BBQs
- Fabulous central location between all that Downtown, Belltown and South Lake Union have to offer – walk score of 98, a walker’s paradise!
- HOA Dues: $462 & include natural gas, central hot water, sewer/garbage/water, earthquake insurance
- MLS# 610787