Luxury, Style and Sustainability in South Lake Union Penthouse – Sold for $1,234,500
Enso welcomes you home through a beautiful lobby outfitted with a wonderful concierge staff. Built in 2009, the newness of the building shows through its modern details. Whisked up to the penthouse level high above the rest, you will find #1902. From nearly every room, you look through the soaring 9 foot tall floor-to-ceiling windows, which extend the entire width of the home, to find captivating views of Lake Union, the city, Queen Anne and Capitol Hill. The design is elegant, clean-lined and contemporary. The massive great room is stunning and will impress. You will enjoy watching the bustle of South Lake Union from two balconies. High end luxury finishes are abound including Eggersmann cabinetry, Denali white oak mictostrip flooring, Miele and SubZero appliances, and slab soapstone counters. Beyond that you will revel in the added upgrades of Wessco motorized shades, built-in multi-room audio/video system with speakers and wall controls and custom closet systems. Touches like the built-in wine refrigerator and wine storage and the dual sided fireplace are fabulous extras. A sumptuous master suite contains a large spa-like 5 piece bath with a luscious soaking tub, heated floors and an outfitted walk-in-closet. The large second bedroom, also with en-suite bath and walk-in closet, is conveniently located on the opposite side of the home for privacy. The powder room for visiting guests is a nice touch and the two parking spaces make this the perfect urban sanctuary.
On top of your own private spaces, you have the convenience of a concierge, guest suite, gym, and large party room with a terrace for BBQing, lounging and soaking in the fresh air. Additionally, you have the added bonus of living in an energy efficient environmentally friendly LEED Gold building. Enso is a cut above the rest with its quality of construction and attention to detail.
If living in the heart of the city is what you are looking for, this penthouse fits the bill. Sitting in the perfect spot between Belltown and Downtown, in the booming South Lake Union neighborhood, Enso makes a great place to put down roots. Restaurants, cafes, the shopping district, Pike Place Market, Lake Union, Whole Foods, and more are so close that you will learn to leave the cars at home. The Stadiums, with their concerts and games, and the Business District of Downtown are also close but if you choose not to walk, you have the light rail, buses and the South Lake Union Street Car all within blocks to whisk you wherever you need to go.
Penthouse 1902 brings together luxury, space, style and sustainability in the heart of Seattle’s most booming neighborhood, the thriving South Lake Union, to form your urban oasis.
- 2 bedrooms, 2.25 baths
- 1,556 square feet
- Built in 2009
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Views of Lake Union, the city, Queen Anne and Capitol Hill
- Large great room with white oak microstrip flooring
- Motorized shades throughout
- Audio/video system installed throughout
- Custom closet system in master closet
- 2 private decks
- Luxury kitchen finishes: soapstone counters, Miele & Sub Zero appliances, Eggersmann cabinets
- Dual sided gas fireplace
- Master suite with 5-piece spa-bath & walk-in closet
- 2nd master suite with en-suite bath & walk-in closet
- Powder room
- 2 parking spaces and an extra-large storage unit included
- Great building amenities including concierge, guest suite, gym, and a party room with a large terrace boasting seating, tables, and BBQs
- Fabulous central location between all that Downtown, Belltown and South Lake Union have to offer – walk score of 98, a walker’s paradise!
- HOA Dues: $1107 & include natural gas, central hot water, sewer/garbage/water, earthquake insurance, concierge
- MLS# 765501