Incredible Amenities. Fabulous Location. Luxury Interiors. – Sold for $495,000
If living in the heart of the city in penthouse level luxury is what you are looking for, this is the condo for you! Sitting in the perfect spot between Belltown, Downtown and the booming South Lake Union neighborhood, The Cosmopolitan makes a great place to call home! Restaurants, cafes, the shopping district, Pike Place Market, Lake Union, Whole Foods, and more are so close that you will learn to leave the car at home. The Stadiums, with their concerts and games, and the jobs of Downtown are also close but if you choose not to walk, you have the light rail, buses and the South Lake Union Street Car all within blocks to whisk you wherever you need to go.
The Cosmopolitan boasts one of the city’s best amenities packages. A 24 hour concierge is there to answer questions, collect packages, greet guests, and more. Looking to have a large gathering or party? There is a large party room with kitchen, lounge area, TV and patio with BBQ for your use. The guest suite is great for your overnight visitors, the gym negates any need for a membership elsewhere, the business center and conference room are convenient, and the hot tub is perfect for relaxing. The rooftop deck with seating areas and expansive views will allow you to soak in the fresh air.
This spacious 1,113 square foot sub penthouse level 1 bed plus den 1.5 bath condo is high up on the 33rd floor. The upgraded finish package was reserved only for the top three floors and exude luxury and modern elegance. The wide living and dining space is warmed by a gas fireplace and leads out to two deck spaces. Hardwood floors flow throughout the entertaining space. Upgraded with high-end appliances including Asko, Miele and Sub-Zero as well as slab granite counters, a built-in espresso machine, and a wine refrigerator, the kitchen will wow you and your guests. The master suite is a retreat. It is large and boasts an en-suite 5-piece bath and a walk-in closet outfitted with organizers. The powder room for guests, flexible den space and large utility room are wonderful extras. With 1 parking space and storage, you will be all set to live the perfect urban lifestyle in this Downtown Seattle condo.
With incredible amenities, a fabulous location, and luxury interiors you couldn’t ask for anything more.
- 1 bedroom + den, 1.5 baths
- Year built: 2007
- 1,113 square feet
- Upgraded luxury finishes – penthouse level package
- 33rd floor – sub-penthouse level
- Tall 9 foot ceilings
- Hardwoods throughout living space
- Gas fireplace in spacious living and dining area
- Kitchen: Gas cooking, high-end stainless appliances, slab granite, built-in espresso maker, wine refrigerator
- Bedroom: spacious, 5-piece master bath, walk-in closet with organizers
- Flexible den space and convenient powder room
- Forced air and central air conditioning
- Utility room with in-unit washer/dryer
- Parking space and storage
- Great building amenities: 24hr concierge, guest suite, gym, party room, hot tub & sauna, business center, conference room and rooftop deck
- Great location in the nexus of booming South Lake Union, Downtown and Belltown near to restaurants, cafes, services, parks, freeway access, light rail, street car and more!
- MLS# 671276