Incredible Amenities. Fabulous Location. Beautiful Interiors. Downtown Seattle View Condo. – Sold for $371,900
If living in the heart of the city is what you are looking for, this is the condo for you! Sitting in the perfect spot between Belltown, Downtown and the booming South Lake Union neighborhood, The Cosmopolitan makes a great place to call home! Restaurants, cafes, the shopping district, Pike Place Market, Lake Union, Whole Foods, and more are so close that you will learn to leave the car at home. The Stadiums, with their concerts and games, and the jobs of Downtown are also close but if you choose not to walk, you have the light rail, buses and the South Lake Union Street Car all within blocks to whisk you wherever you need to go.
The Cosmopolitan boasts one of the city’s best amenities packages. A 24 hour concierge is there to answer questions, collect packages, greet guests, and more. Looking to have a large gathering or party? There is a large party room with kitchen, lounge area, TV and patio with BBQ for your use. The guest suite is great for your overnight visitors, the gym negates any need for a membership elsewhere, the business center and conference room are convenient, and the hot tub is perfect for relaxing. The rooftop deck with seating areas and expansive views will allow you to soak in the fresh air.
This 1 bedroom plus office nook condo is high up on the 28th floor. The floor to ceiling windows bring in the beautiful views of the city and tons of natural light from its bright southern exposure. Modern finishes of dark wood cabinetry, stainless steel and granite will leave you needing no updating at all. The open living space is warmed by a gas fireplace and the office nook is perfect for working from home, surfing the web and gaming, or whatever suites your lifestyle most. The bedroom has a walk-in closet and even a deck to take in the views or just to soak up the Seattle fresh air. With 1 parking space you will be all set to live the perfect urban lifestyle in this Downtown Seattle condo.
With incredible amenities, a fabulous location, and beautiful interiors you couldn’t ask for anything more.
- 1 bedroom + office nook, 1 bath
- Year built: 2007
- 738 square feet
- Views of the city
- Tall ceilings
- Gas fireplace in spacious living room
- Gas cooking, stainless appliances, granite, an eating bar & dark cabinets in the kitchen
- Bedroom with walk-in closet and deck
- Office nook for desk
- Forced air and central air conditioning
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Parking space in secure garage
- Great building amenities: 24hr concierge, guest suite, gym, party room, hot tub & sauna, business center, conference room and rooftop deck
- Great location in the nexus of booming South Lake Union, Downtown and Belltown near to restaurants, cafes, services, parks, freeway access, light rail, street car and more!
- MLS# 555670