Upscale Urban Dwelling in Mallard Cove – Sold for $855,000
You’ll discover the perfect home for living and entertaining alike in this upscale urban dwelling. A sizeable home where luxurious finishes are brought together with sleek design. This spacious Mallard Cove condo is 1606 sq ft and nestled into a no-bank waterfront community, facing a row of charming floating homes that lend to a nautical ambience. You can have it all – unique location that combines spectacular views with peace and quiet, a valuable retreat away from the hectic pace of city life, but always be within 5 minutes of world class amenities in downtown and South Lake Union.
Sit back and enjoy a glass of wine on your private rooftop deck with unrivaled views of the City, Olympic Mountains, Lake Union and Gasworks Park and where spectacular sunsets are a regular. Decks on all three levels can provide front row seating for you and your guests to the Duck Dodge sailboat races every Tuesday night in the summer, annual Christmas cruise and sensational fireworks shows on New Year’s Eve and July 4th!.
The expansive floor plan of this end-unit home includes 2 bedrooms, a laundry room, 3 decks, 2 secure garage spaces and cavernous storage. Your private elevator with marble inlay may also replace the need for stairs. It is equipped with a surround sound speaker system upstairs and in the bedroom below and has a sophisticated lighting system to set the atmosphere throughout. The powder room on the main living area brings convenience and class, while both bedrooms host their own private bathrooms. The 5-piece master bath features heated limestone-tiled floors.
This accommodating floor plan features an extensive kitchen with superior stainless steel appliances and dual custom wine cabinets, perfect for today’s Washington wine guru. Granite counters, a skylight and custom additions like glass cabinets and pantry also enrich this upscale kitchen with plenty of natural light, not to mention extra storage space.
Upscale features create an energizing ambience of sophistication throughout which includes designer paint treatments, German beech wood floors, and chic carpeting that warms your feet. The Italian marble gas fireplace is sure to get attention and keep you cozy through Seattle’s many cold rains. And when you are out of town traveling the world, your belongings are secure in this home guarded by the alarm system throughout.
Eastlake, the surrounding neighborhood, is on the rise. All indicators point to growth in both value and quality of life – such as new construction, proximity to UW, easy freeway access and the street car line, fine restaurants in South Lake Union, even the camaraderie of local pubs. You’re about 5 minutes from Downtown, Capitol Hill and the University District, via I-5. Both North and South ramps are conveniently accessible. World class shopping is steps away at University Mall or the new Whole Foods in South Lake Union.
Here you’ll live the heartbeat of the city in high-end surroundings.
- 1606 sq ft
- Year Built: 2001
- HOD Include: Water/Sewer, Millennium Cable TV, Internet, Landscaping/Deck & Roof Maintenance, Earthquake Insurance.
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 ½ Bathrooms
- 3 Outside Terraces plus Rooftop Deck
- Unobstructed Views of the City, Olympic Mountains, Lake Union and Gasworks Park
- Vaulted ceilings and Skylight
- Private Elevator
- Alarm System
- Beechwood Hardwood Flooring
- Designer Paint Colors
- Sub-Zero Stainless Steel Refrigerator
- 5 Burner Gas Range with Zephyr Hurricane Hood
- Dual Wine Cabinets for Temperate Cooling
- Granite Countertops
- Custom Marble fireplace
- Custom built media cabinet
- Panasonic HD Plasma Display TV and Speakers Included
- Custom Wired Surround Sound System with 5 speakers and hookups for subwoofer
- Sophisticated Lighting System with 4 Programmable Settings
- 5 Piece Master Bathroom with Heated Limestone Floors
- 2 Level Unit with Street Level Entry onto Yale Ave
- 2 Secure Parking Spaces in Common Garage
- Unit is Pre-Wired for Air Conditioning
- Medeco High Security Front Door Keys