Live the Ballard Lifestyle on Dibble – Sold for $446,000
Nothing is better than living in the vibrant neighborhood of Ballard and this home is right in the middle of it, close to the restaurants, cafes, shops and activities that make Ballard great! And it sits in the coveted Whittier Elementary school boundary.
This home is loaded with charm and fabulously updated! With the original hardwoods throughout the main level, original solid core mahogany panel doors, and 2 wood burning fireplaces, this home bursts with charm. The kitchen has been completely renovated with stainless appliances, gas cooking, Silestone counters, beech wood cabinets with custom built-ins, under-cabinet lighting and slate floors. Off the kitchen is an actual dining room with new French doors opening onto the outdoor living space characterized by a new TREX deck. A large living room, two nice sized and freshly painted bedrooms and the updated bathroom finish off the main level.
The lower level features a 3rd bedroom or media room that was completely remodeled with cork flooring, recessed lighting, and built-ins. There is also the garage, a laundry area and a huge flex space that can be your office, game room, art studio or whatever you need it to be. This home is turn-key and ready for you!
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bath
- 2080 square feet
- Original hardwood floors
- Dining room
- Completely renovated kitchen with stainless appliances, gas cooking, Silestone counters, beech wood cabinets with custom built-ins, under-cabinet lighting and slate floors
- Original mahogany solid core panel doors
- Updated bathroom with new tile floor
- Updated electrical and plumbing
- 2 wood burning fireplaces
- French doors to new outdoor living area with new TREX decking
- Attached garage
- New furnace and windows for energy savings!
- Great location in the heart of Ballard
- Coveted Whittier Elementary district
- MLS# 53710
For more information on this condo, visit it at www.liveondibble.com