Custom Craftsman Home in Desirable Green Lake/Phinney Ridge – Sold for $655,000
A unique and custom home, this jewel is situated between two of Seattle’s most wonderful neighborhoods, Phinney Ridge and Green Lake. The shops, restaurants and events on Phinney Avenue are just a few short blocks away and the beauty of Green Lake is only a couple of blocks in the other direction putting all of this activity right at your finger tips.
Once you find yourself inside the home, you will be impressed. You enter into the living space, which has built-in storage, vaulted ceilings, skylights and handsome Brazilian cherry hardwood floors. The dining space is right off of the living room and is a great size for dinner parties. The updated kitchen has everything you would want. It boasts granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and a large pantry. The wood cabinetry has glass inserts, wonderful built-in drawers, pull-outs, and a lazy Susan. A bedroom with a full bathroom top off this main level and is perfect for an office or guests.
An open tread wood staircase leads you upstairs where you will find the spacious master suite. Vaulted ceilings and French doors out to a private deck make for a light and bright space. The en-suite master bathroom is a 5 piece suite with a jetted tub, a double-headed hand-tiled shower, heated floors and skylights letting the natural light shine in. The master also features a walk-in closet and its own washer and dryer, super convenient!
The lower level of this home features polished and stained concrete floors and a bonus area that could be used as an office, library or whatever suites your needs. A fabulous media room with a wet bar, a beverage fridge and built-ins will be a great spot for entertaining. The third bedroom, another full bathroom and a second utility room are also located on this level, which even has its own entrance and could be a great mother-in-law or private guest entrance.
And that is not all! There is a detached garage with lofted storage and shop area, the home has multi-room built-in audio throughout the house, newer energy efficient double-paned windows, radiant heating and is wired for a security system. The backyard is a great combination of patio space, a deck area, and grass and garden space. No matter what your style, you will be wowed by this home!
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- 2,070 square feet
- Year built: 1926 – completely remodeled in 2004
- Hardwoods throughout 1st and 2nd floors
- Upgraded kitchen: Stainless, granite, gas cooking, cabinets with built-ins & pull-outs
- Separate dining room
- Master suite with deck, walk-in closet & en-suite bath
- Master bath with jetted tub, two person shower, utility room & dual vanity
- Lower level rec room with wet bar
- Backyard with patio and green grass space
- Upgrades include: Multi-room audio, double paned windows, security system, perimeter drain and sump pump, vaulted ceilings, skylights, 2 sets of washer/dryers, full height basement ceilings, radiant heating
- Detached garage with storage loft and shop area
- Spectacular location between Phinney Ridge and Green Lake
- MLS #397622
For more information on this house, visit it at www.livegreenlake.com