Beautifully Cares for 1948 Cape Cod Home in Alaska Junction – Sold for $785,000
- 3 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms
- 1948 Cape Cod style home located in the desirable Alaska Junction neighborhood offering great access to everything you need
- Privately fenced away from the street
- Usable 6,000 square foot lot
- Gracious living room with wood burning fireplace
- Refinished hardwood floors
- Lots of windows for abundant natural light
- Remodeled gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances
- Dining room with French Doors leading to newly built deck
- Fabulous master suite
- Rec room
- Attached garage
Click here to learn more about the story behind this house purchase!
Address: 5032 40th Ave SW, Seattle 98136
Country: United States
Property Id : 5862
Price: $ 785.000
Property Size: 1.960 ft2
Property Lot Size: 6.000 ft2
washer and dryer
43 1.850 ft2
Custom Built Home on Oversized Corner View Lot – Sold for $811,675 4 bedrooms, 3 bat ...
Custom Built Home on Oversized Corner View Lot – Sold for $811,675 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms Solid, custom buil ...
41.75 1.780 ft2
Fabulous Remodeled Home in Park Like Setting – Sold for $605,000 4 bedrooms, 1.75 ba ...
Fabulous Remodeled Home in Park Like Setting – Sold for $605,000 4 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms Vaulted ceilings ...
21.75 1.902 ft2
Super Stylish and Timeless Towhome in Madison Valley – Sold for $850,949 2 bedrooms ...
Super Stylish and Timeless Towhome in Madison Valley – Sold for $850,949 2 bedrooms + den, 1.75 bathrooms Sup ...