Beautifully Cares for 1948 Cape Cod Home in Alaska Junction – Sold for $785,000
- 3 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms
- 1948 Cape Cod style home located in the desirable Alaska Junction neighborhood offering great access to everything you need
- Privately fenced away from the street
- Usable 6,000 square foot lot
- Gracious living room with wood burning fireplace
- Refinished hardwood floors
- Lots of windows for abundant natural light
- Remodeled gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances
- Dining room with French Doors leading to newly built deck
- Fabulous master suite
- Rec room
- Attached garage
Click here to learn more about the story behind this house purchase!
Address: 5032 40th Ave SW, Seattle 98136
Country: United States
Property Id : 5862
Price: $ 785.000
Property Size: 1.960 ft2
Property Lot Size: 6.000 ft2
washer and dryer
22 1.360 ft2
Townhome with an Urban Attitude – Sold for $680,000 Are you bored by the typical tow ...
Townhome with an Urban Attitude – Sold for $680,000 Are you bored by the typical townhomes you see? This Cent ...
32.75 3.360 ft2
Historic Columbia City Craftsman – Sold for $1,180,000 You will adore this historic Crafts ...
Historic Columbia City Craftsman – Sold for $1,180,000 You will adore this historic Craftsman in the heart of boomi ...
33 1.727 ft2
Modern Ballard Townhome – Sold for $815,000 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms Open concept flo ...
Modern Ballard Townhome – Sold for $815,000 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms Open concept floor plan Chef’s kitc ...