Beautifully Cares for 1948 Cape Cod Home in Alaska Junction – Sold for $785,000
- 3 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms
- 1948 Cape Cod style home located in the desirable Alaska Junction neighborhood offering great access to everything you need
- Privately fenced away from the street
- Usable 6,000 square foot lot
- Gracious living room with wood burning fireplace
- Refinished hardwood floors
- Lots of windows for abundant natural light
- Remodeled gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances
- Dining room with French Doors leading to newly built deck
- Fabulous master suite
- Rec room
- Attached garage
Click here to learn more about the story behind this house purchase!
Address: 5032 40th Ave SW, Seattle 98136
Country: United States
Property Id : 5862
Price: $ 785.000
Property Size: 1.960 ft2
Property Lot Size: 6.000 ft2
washer and dryer
41.75 2.539 ft2
Victory Heights Home in Gorgeous Setting Adjacent – Sold for $885,000 4 bedrooms, 1. ...
Victory Heights Home in Gorgeous Setting Adjacent – Sold for $885,000 4 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms Gorgeous set ...
41.75 2.840 ft2
One of the Original Seattle Box Grand Dames of Wallingford – Sold for $1,124,000 4 b ...
One of the Original Seattle Box Grand Dames of Wallingford – Sold for $1,124,000 4 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms S ...
43.5 3.682 ft2
Thoughtful Design and Quality Craftsmanship in 2018 Built Alki Home – Sold for $1,54 ...
Thoughtful Design and Quality Craftsmanship in 2018 Built Alki Home – Sold for $1,545,000 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bat ...