Beautifully Cares for 1948 Cape Cod Home in Alaska Junction – Sold for $785,000
- 3 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms
- 1948 Cape Cod style home located in the desirable Alaska Junction neighborhood offering great access to everything you need
- Privately fenced away from the street
- Usable 6,000 square foot lot
- Gracious living room with wood burning fireplace
- Refinished hardwood floors
- Lots of windows for abundant natural light
- Remodeled gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances
- Dining room with French Doors leading to newly built deck
- Fabulous master suite
- Rec room
- Attached garage
Click here to learn more about the story behind this house purchase!
Address: 5032 40th Ave SW, Seattle 98136
Country: United States
Property Id : 5862
Price: $ 785.000
Property Size: 1.960 ft2
Property Lot Size: 6.000 ft2
washer and dryer
32.25 1.360 ft2
Townhome Across Street from Licton Springs Park – Sold for $690,000 3 bedrooms, 2.25 ...
Townhome Across Street from Licton Springs Park – Sold for $690,000 3 bedrooms, 2.25 bathrooms Great location ...
41.75 1.890 ft2
Immaculately Maintained and Updated Olympic Hills Home – Sold for $760,000 4 bedroom ...
Immaculately Maintained and Updated Olympic Hills Home – Sold for $760,000 4 bedrooms, 175 bathrooms Newer 45 ...
41.75 1.670 ft2
Up High on the Hill Top of Wedgwood – Sold for $916,000 4 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms C ...
Up High on the Hill Top of Wedgwood – Sold for $916,000 4 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms Corner lot across from ...