Houses in Past Sales4602 SW Walker St, Seattle, WA 98116, Seattle, West Seattle
add to favorites
1914 Fully Renovated Home in North Admiral – Sold for $1,400,000
- 4 bedrooms, 3.25 bathrooms
- Built in 1914
- Near amenities that make North Admiral so desirable: shopping, dining, boutiques, transportation
- Covered front porch
- Gas fireplace
- Gleaming hardwood floors
- Custom millwork
- Open kitchen with slab granite counters, craftsmen cherry cabinets
- Formal dining room with box beam ceilings
- Smart wired & surround sound throughout the home
- Heat pump and A/C
- Peak a boo views of Olympics
- Lower level fully finished basement with media room
- Corner lot, lush green views from every window
- Private turf backyard and front yard sprinkler system
Click here to learn more about the story behind this house purchase!
Address: 4602 SW Walker St, Seattle, WA 98116
Area: West Seattle
Country: United States
Property Id : 10754
Price: $ 1.400.000
Property Size: 2.700 ft2
Property Lot Size: 4.590 ft2
Year Built: 1914
washer and dryer
8501 17th Place NE
41 2.520 ft2
Gorgeous Seattle Styled Craftsman Home – Sold for $875,000 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom Cr ...
Gorgeous Seattle Styled Craftsman Home – Sold for $875,000 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom Craftsman home with arched ...
2508 Lake Park Dr S
43 3.140 ft2
Rare Mid-Century Home on Idyllic Mount Baker Street – Sold for $1,750,000 4 bedrooms ...
Rare Mid-Century Home on Idyllic Mount Baker Street – Sold for $1,750,000 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms On one of M ...
4208 S Juneau St
31.75 1.310 ft2
Farmhouse That Will Make You Happy to Come Home – Sold for $857,000 3 bedrooms, 1.75 ...
Farmhouse That Will Make You Happy to Come Home – Sold for $857,000 3 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms Perched high o ...