Historic Columbia City Craftsman – Sold for $1,180,000
You will adore this historic Craftsman in the heart of booming Columbia City. Blocks from the fabulous restaurants, cafes and services that make this beloved neighborhood buzz with activity and so popular, the location cannot be beat. With beautiful tree lined streets, gorgeous historic homes, and several parks close by, including Genesee Park, Lakewood Park and Seward Park, this is a neighborhood you’ll love to come home to.
Stroll up through the front garden and onto the charming porch before you enter this gorgeous home. Enter the home’s formal spaces and be greeted by high box beam ceiling, refinished original long plank maple hardwood floors and freshly painted walls. The living space boasts a fireplace with lovely built-ins and is open to the dining room. Off these formal spaces is a sunroom with 3 walls of windows, which enjoys views of Lake Washington. The remodeled bright light kitchen shows off with its granite counters, creamy cabinets with glass fronted uppers, subway tile backsplash and a wood peninsula island. It overlooks the cozy family room and opens to the trellised patio, grassy yard and captivating gardens that surround this beautiful corner lot.
The owner’s suite encompasses the entire second story. A large space with a comfy sitting area, two large walk-in closets and an en-suite bath with a jetted tub and dual vanity. Sparkling Lake views just add to the fabulousness of this relaxing and private space. The other two generously sized bedrooms are on the main floor and share a remodeled full bath with classic touches of marble, subway tile and wainscotting. The lower level contains a groovy media room with fireplace, a ¾ bath, loads of storage and the entry to your attached garage. With upgraded plumbing throughout and a new electrical panel and upgraded electrical in in the kitchen, baths and owner’s suite, the systems of this home are move-in ready.
There is no place like this home!
- 3 bedrooms, 2.75 baths
- 3,360 square feet (2,520 finished)
- Built in 1913
- Partial views of Lake Washington
- Formal living and dining room with fireplace
- Refinished hardwoods throughout main floor
- Freshly painted main level
- High ceilings and tall baseboards
- Sunroom flex space w/3 walls of windows
- Remodeled kitchen open to family room
- Trellised patio, grassy yard, captivating gardens on corner lot
- Entire second story owner’s suite w/2 walk-ins, en-suite bath, sitting area, Lake & city views
- Main floor w/two bedrooms and remodeled classic bath
- Rec room w/fireplace & ¾ bath on lower level
- Upgraded electrical in kitchen, bathrooms, owner’s suite and new electrical panel
- Upgraded plumbing throughout the home
- Roof replaced in 2014
- Attached garage
- MLS #1664527
For more information on this house, and to see the video and 3D walkthrough, visit it at www.athomeincolumbiacity.com