Fabulous North Beacon Hill Home – Sold for $550,000
- 3 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms
- North Beacon Hill location
- Classic rambler with basement
- Brimming with style around every turn
- Main level: Light-filled living areas, gleaming floors, fireplace, cheery kitchen with casual eating area, 3 bedrooms, full bath
- Finished lower level: High ceilings, rec room, bonus room, third bedroom, 3/4 bath
- Oversized corner lot, terraced yard, deck enjoys winter views of downtown and W Seattle
- Near Jefferson Park, light rail and transit options, Georgetown, Columbia City; minutes to Downtown Seattle
Click here to learn more about the story behind this house purchase!
Address: 4209 11th Ave S, Seattle 98108
Country: United States
Property Id : 6393
Price: $ 550.000
Property Size: 1.910 ft2
Property Lot Size: 9.550 ft2
Year Built: 1942
washer and dryer
42 1.250 ft2
Charming Well-Laid Out Rambler – Sold for $587,500 This charming rambler puts all yo ...
Charming Well-Laid Out Rambler – Sold for $587,500 This charming rambler puts all your living space on one co ...
41.75 2.539 ft2
Victory Heights Home in Gorgeous Setting Adjacent – Sold for $885,000 4 bedrooms, 1. ...
Victory Heights Home in Gorgeous Setting Adjacent – Sold for $885,000 4 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms Gorgeous set ...
41.75 2.840 ft2
One of the Original Seattle Box Grand Dames of Wallingford – Sold for $1,124,000 4 b ...
One of the Original Seattle Box Grand Dames of Wallingford – Sold for $1,124,000 4 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms S ...