Fabulous North Beacon Hill Home – Sold for $550,000
- 3 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms
- North Beacon Hill location
- Classic rambler with basement
- Brimming with style around every turn
- Main level: Light-filled living areas, gleaming floors, fireplace, cheery kitchen with casual eating area, 3 bedrooms, full bath
- Finished lower level: High ceilings, rec room, bonus room, third bedroom, 3/4 bath
- Oversized corner lot, terraced yard, deck enjoys winter views of downtown and W Seattle
- Near Jefferson Park, light rail and transit options, Georgetown, Columbia City; minutes to Downtown Seattle
Click here to learn more about the story behind this house purchase!
Address: 4209 11th Ave S, Seattle 98108
Country: United States
Property Id : 6393
Price: $ 550.000
Property Size: 1.910 ft2
Property Lot Size: 9.550 ft2
Year Built: 1942
washer and dryer
22 1.360 ft2
Townhome with an Urban Attitude – Sold for $680,000 Are you bored by the typical tow ...
Townhome with an Urban Attitude – Sold for $680,000 Are you bored by the typical townhomes you see? This Cent ...
32.75 3.360 ft2
Historic Columbia City Craftsman – Sold for $1,180,000 You will adore this historic Crafts ...
Historic Columbia City Craftsman – Sold for $1,180,000 You will adore this historic Craftsman in the heart of boomi ...
33 1.727 ft2
Modern Ballard Townhome – Sold for $815,000 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms Open concept flo ...
Modern Ballard Townhome – Sold for $815,000 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms Open concept floor plan Chef’s kitc ...