Fabulous North Beacon Hill Home – Sold for $550,000
- 3 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms
- North Beacon Hill location
- Classic rambler with basement
- Brimming with style around every turn
- Main level: Light-filled living areas, gleaming floors, fireplace, cheery kitchen with casual eating area, 3 bedrooms, full bath
- Finished lower level: High ceilings, rec room, bonus room, third bedroom, 3/4 bath
- Oversized corner lot, terraced yard, deck enjoys winter views of downtown and W Seattle
- Near Jefferson Park, light rail and transit options, Georgetown, Columbia City; minutes to Downtown Seattle
Click here to learn more about the story behind this house purchase!
Address: 4209 11th Ave S, Seattle 98108
Country: United States
Property Id : 6393
Price: $ 550.000
Property Size: 1.910 ft2
Property Lot Size: 9.550 ft2
Year Built: 1942
washer and dryer
32.25 1.360 ft2
Townhome Across Street from Licton Springs Park – Sold for $690,000 3 bedrooms, 2.25 ...
Townhome Across Street from Licton Springs Park – Sold for $690,000 3 bedrooms, 2.25 bathrooms Great location ...
41.75 1.890 ft2
Immaculately Maintained and Updated Olympic Hills Home – Sold for $760,000 4 bedroom ...
Immaculately Maintained and Updated Olympic Hills Home – Sold for $760,000 4 bedrooms, 175 bathrooms Newer 45 ...
41.75 1.670 ft2
Up High on the Hill Top of Wedgwood – Sold for $916,000 4 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms C ...
Up High on the Hill Top of Wedgwood – Sold for $916,000 4 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms Corner lot across from ...