Fabulous North Beacon Hill Home – Sold for $550,000
- 3 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms
- North Beacon Hill location
- Classic rambler with basement
- Brimming with style around every turn
- Main level: Light-filled living areas, gleaming floors, fireplace, cheery kitchen with casual eating area, 3 bedrooms, full bath
- Finished lower level: High ceilings, rec room, bonus room, third bedroom, 3/4 bath
- Oversized corner lot, terraced yard, deck enjoys winter views of downtown and W Seattle
- Near Jefferson Park, light rail and transit options, Georgetown, Columbia City; minutes to Downtown Seattle
Click here to learn more about the story behind this house purchase!
Address: 4209 11th Ave S, Seattle 98108
Country: United States
Property Id : 6393
Price: $ 550.000
Property Size: 1.910 ft2
Property Lot Size: 9.550 ft2
Year Built: 1942
washer and dryer
33 1.727 ft2
Modern Ballard Townhome – Sold for $815,000 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms Open concept flo ...
Modern Ballard Townhome – Sold for $815,000 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms Open concept floor plan Chef’s kitc ...
31.75 2.220 ft2
In-city Oasis on over 1/4 Acre – Sold for $820,000 3 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms Behind ...
In-city Oasis on over 1/4 Acre – Sold for $820,000 3 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms Behind a lush private garden, y ...
41.75 2.280 ft2
Storybook Charmer in Montlake – Sold for $1,055,000 This storybook Tudor is nestled ...
Storybook Charmer in Montlake – Sold for $1,055,000 This storybook Tudor is nestled on a beautiful street in ...