Fabulous North Beacon Hill Home – Sold for $550,000
- 3 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms
- North Beacon Hill location
- Classic rambler with basement
- Brimming with style around every turn
- Main level: Light-filled living areas, gleaming floors, fireplace, cheery kitchen with casual eating area, 3 bedrooms, full bath
- Finished lower level: High ceilings, rec room, bonus room, third bedroom, 3/4 bath
- Oversized corner lot, terraced yard, deck enjoys winter views of downtown and W Seattle
- Near Jefferson Park, light rail and transit options, Georgetown, Columbia City; minutes to Downtown Seattle
Click here to learn more about the story behind this house purchase!
Address: 4209 11th Ave S, Seattle 98108
Country: United States
Property Id : 6393
Price: $ 550.000
Property Size: 1.910 ft2
Property Lot Size: 9.550 ft2
Year Built: 1942
washer and dryer
31.75 1.870 ft2
Beautiful 1940 Cape Cod in Ravenna – Sold for $750,000 3 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms 19 ...
Beautiful 1940 Cape Cod in Ravenna – Sold for $750,000 3 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms 1940s Cape Cod Great neighb ...
31.5 2.040 ft2
Charming Fremont Cape Cod with Incredible Gardens – Sold for $803,500 Beautiful land ...
Charming Fremont Cape Cod with Incredible Gardens – Sold for $803,500 Beautiful landscaping and modern colors ...
42.5 2.350 ft2
Charming Cape Cod in the Heart of Wedgwood – Sold for $1,161,000 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bat ...
Charming Cape Cod in the Heart of Wedgwood – Sold for $1,161,000 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathroom North Belvidere nei ...