Houses in Past Sales4208 S Juneau St, Seattle, WA 98118, Seattle, Hillman City
add to favorites
Farmhouse That Will Make You Happy to Come Home – Sold for $857,000
- 3 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms
- Perched high off street for privacy and alley parking
- Covered front porch is perfect for happy hour or morning coffee
- Foyer leads to living room which is also great for gathering with big windows, high ceilings, & open to the updated kitchen
- Kitchen with shaker cabinets, butcher block counters, tile backsplash & SS appliances
- Mudroom leads to back garden & patio, with many established plants & space for your own vision
- The main floor: bedroom with a closet for W/D & a sweet bath with fir floors, linen closet,wainscoting & clawfoot tub
- Upstairs are 2beds, den area & full bath
- Located in Hillman City w/ so much outside the door & neighboring Columbia City, Seward Park & Light Rail!
Click here to learn more about the story behind this house purchase!
Address: 4208 S Juneau St, Seattle, WA 98118
Area: Hillman City
Country: United States
Property Id : 12285
Price: $ 857.000
Property Size: 1.310 ft2
Property Lot Size: 4.800 ft2
Year Built: 1901
washer and dryer
8501 17th Place NE
41 2.520 ft2
Gorgeous Seattle Styled Craftsman Home – Sold for $875,000 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom Cr ...
Gorgeous Seattle Styled Craftsman Home – Sold for $875,000 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom Craftsman home with arched ...
2508 Lake Park Dr S
43 3.140 ft2
Rare Mid-Century Home on Idyllic Mount Baker Street – Sold for $1,750,000 4 bedrooms ...
Rare Mid-Century Home on Idyllic Mount Baker Street – Sold for $1,750,000 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms On one of M ...
7050 Mary Ave NW
42.5 2.110 ft2
Gorgeously Remodeled Cape Cod in Whittier Heights – Sold for $527,500 4 bedrooms, 2. ...
Gorgeously Remodeled Cape Cod in Whittier Heights – Sold for $527,500 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms Almost everyt ...