Pristine Updated Bryant Bungalow – Sold for $460,000
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Enchanting private garden
- Remodeled kitchen with hones granite counters, straight-grain fir cabinets, stainless appliances
- Updated bath
- New electrical panel and plumbing
- Bosch tankless hot water heater and new gas furnace
- Wood frame windows
- Oak hardwood floors
- Classic touches like elegant arches, built-ins and fireplace
- Large sunny deck in quiet rear yard
Click here to learn more about the story behind this house purchase!
Address: 3823 NE 75th St, Seattle 98115
Country: United States
Property Id : 1703
Price: $ 460.000
Property Size: 1.030 ft2
Property Lot Size: 5.934 ft2
Year Built: 1938
washer and dryer
22 1.360 ft2
Townhome with an Urban Attitude – Sold for $680,000 Are you bored by the typical tow ...
Townhome with an Urban Attitude – Sold for $680,000 Are you bored by the typical townhomes you see? This Cent ...
32.75 3.360 ft2
Historic Columbia City Craftsman – Sold for $1,180,000 You will adore this historic Crafts ...
Historic Columbia City Craftsman – Sold for $1,180,000 You will adore this historic Craftsman in the heart of boomi ...
33 1.727 ft2
Modern Ballard Townhome – Sold for $815,000 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms Open concept flo ...
Modern Ballard Townhome – Sold for $815,000 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms Open concept floor plan Chef’s kitc ...