Supremely Inviting and Comfortable Greenwood Home – Sold for $895,000
- 4 bedrooms, 2.75 bathrooms
- Great location, quiet street, 90 walkscore, amenities nearby & easy commute
- Supremely inviting & comfortable home, great character
- Lovingly maintained farmhouse has flowing layout
- Open chef’s kitchen
- Inviting fireplace & big bay window seat
- Artistic use of cedar, tile, lighting & artisan accents create a unique Northwest architectural marvel
- Bright basement has 2nd kitchen & live-edge maple bar
- 2 car garage/shop
- Private landscaped & fenced yard.
Click here to learn more about the story behind this house purchase!
Address: 356 NW 87th St, Seattle 98117
Country: United States
Property Id : 6431
Price: $ 895.000
Property Size: 3.000 ft2
Property Lot Size: 5.015 ft2
Year Built: 1919
22 1.360 ft2
Townhome with an Urban Attitude – Sold for $680,000 Are you bored by the typical tow ...
Townhome with an Urban Attitude – Sold for $680,000 Are you bored by the typical townhomes you see? This Cent ...
32.75 3.360 ft2
Historic Columbia City Craftsman – Sold for $1,180,000 You will adore this historic Crafts ...
Historic Columbia City Craftsman – Sold for $1,180,000 You will adore this historic Craftsman in the heart of boomi ...
33 1.727 ft2
Modern Ballard Townhome – Sold for $815,000 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms Open concept flo ...
Modern Ballard Townhome – Sold for $815,000 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms Open concept floor plan Chef’s kitc ...