Houses in Past Sales348 NW 195th St, Shoreline, WA 98177, Shoreline
add to favorites
Spacious Shoreline Home – Sold for $1,099,000
- 5 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- This spacious home is where you’ll want to put down roots, enjoy life & thrive
- First time on the market in 60 years
- Lovingly remodeled w/a nod to respecting its mid-century beginnings, it features beautifully updated spaces, idyllic backyard & ideal, convenient location
- Main floor has large, eat-in kitchen, dining & living room which opens to covered deck for year round enjoyment
- Also 3 bdrms/1.75 baths including sunny primary suite
- Lower level w/ADU potential: huge family room, 2 light-filled bdrms, .75 bath, utility & plenty of storage
- The backyard is very special: flat & surrounded by trees for wonderful privacy
- Enjoy nearby parks, beach, easy access to transit/future light rail & great Shoreline schools
Click here to learn more about the story behind this house purchase!
Address: 348 NW 195th St, Shoreline, WA 98177
Country: United States
Property Id : 12309
Price: $ 1.099.000
Property Size: 2.870 ft2
Property Lot Size: 11.745 ft2
Year Built: 1962
washer and dryer
19616 4th Ave NW
43.25 2.690 ft2
Fabulous Home in Wonderful Quiet Neighborhood – Sold for $698,118 4 bedrooms, 3.25 b ...
Fabulous Home in Wonderful Quiet Neighborhood – Sold for $698,118 4 bedrooms, 3.25 bathrooms Wonderful quiet ...
18364 3rd Ave NE
42.5 2.140 ft2
Light Filed Home on a Corner Lot in Shoreline – Sold for $555,000 4 bedrooms, 2.5 ba ...
Light Filed Home on a Corner Lot in Shoreline – Sold for $555,000 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths Built in 1999 ...
628 N 201st Lane
42.5 2.080 ft2
Sunny House on a Cul-de-Sac – Sold for $335,000 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms Gleaming h ...
Sunny House on a Cul-de-Sac – Sold for $335,000 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms Gleaming hardwoods Immaculate condi ...