Breathtaking Magnolia Designer View Home – Sold for $594,950
- 3 bedrooms, 2.25 bathrooms
- 180 degree panoramic views from Mt Baker to Mt rainier, Cascades, Fisherman’s Terminal, city and Elliott Bay!
- Formal living and dining rooms with marble gas fireplace and built-in bookcases
- Family room off designer chefs granite kitchen with breakfast bar and maple flooring opens to lush private patio
- Gorgeous master view suite with full tile and granite bath
- Private terrace with flagstone waster wall/koi pond
Click here to learn more about the story behind this house purchase!
Address: 3243 26th Ave W, Seattle 98199
Country: United States
Property Id : 1537
Price: $ 594.950
Property Size: 2.060 ft2
Year Built: 1996
washer and dryer
22 1.360 ft2
Townhome with an Urban Attitude – Sold for $680,000 Are you bored by the typical tow ...
Townhome with an Urban Attitude – Sold for $680,000 Are you bored by the typical townhomes you see? This Cent ...
32.75 3.360 ft2
Historic Columbia City Craftsman – Sold for $1,180,000 You will adore this historic Crafts ...
Historic Columbia City Craftsman – Sold for $1,180,000 You will adore this historic Craftsman in the heart of boomi ...
33 1.727 ft2
Modern Ballard Townhome – Sold for $815,000 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms Open concept flo ...
Modern Ballard Townhome – Sold for $815,000 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms Open concept floor plan Chef’s kitc ...