Beautifully Updated Capitol Hill Condo – Sold for $240,000
If you want to live in the heart of Capitol Hill near to all of the vibrancy of one of the city’s greatest neighborhoods, look no further! Alpine Villa is nestled into the Hill, just blocks to Broadway and close to both the Pike Pine corridor and the shops of 15th Avenue. Living here, you will never be far from restaurants, cafes, services, shopping or a plethora of fun events. Kick back and relax knowing your building is well run and even underwent recent exterior upgrades in 2009 that included new roof, siding, windows, and deck surfaces. It’s a great place!
Beautifully updated, this condo is move-in ready! Hardwood floors carry throughout this entire 1 bedroom condo. The kitchen is modern and has been fully upgraded to include slab granite counters, shaker style wood cabinetry, under counter lighting, and a wonderful open layout. The dining space features a built in buffet cabinet with loads of storage, great for table linens, bar accoutrements or whatever kitchen overflow needs you have. The living space is large and the open layout is perfect for entertaining. There is even a deck off of this space for grilling or lounging. The bedroom is spacious with plenty of room for a king bed and dresser. The bathroom has also been updated to include a glass tile backsplash, custom hand tiled shower and a modern vanity. And, not that you’ll need it living on the Hill, but this condo also comes with a parking space for your car.
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- 616 square feet
- Maple hardwood floors throughout
- Large living space open to kitchen and dining area
- Kitchen updated with slab granite, maple cabinetry, built-in dining room buffet
- Spacious bedroom with hardwoods
- Updated bathroom with modern vanity, glass tile backsplash, tiled shower surround
- 1 parking space and storage unit
- Building went through $1.2 million renovation in 2009 including new roof, siding, deck surfaces and railing, windows, common area carpet and paint and refurbished elevator
- HOA Dues: $230/month include water, sewer, garbage, and earthquake insurance
- Spectacular location on Capitol Hill close to everything!
- MLS #532321