Immaculate Well-maintained Magnolia Townhome – Sold for $509,950
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Immaculate, well-maintained, and light-filled townhome, located on a quiet street
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Nicely updated kitchen and bathroom
- Double pane windows, gas furnace and tankless hot water heater
- Upper floor includes two bedrooms and a full bath
- Freshly painted exterior and landscaping invites you to one of Seattle’s most sought after neighborhoods
- Just 3 blocks to the Magnolia Community Center and 4 blocks to Magnolia Village
- No HOA!
- Location is prime-close to everything!
Click here to learn more about the story behind this townhouse purchase!
Address: 3022 31st Ave W #B, Seattle 98199
Country: United States
Property Id : 6227
Price: $ 509.950
Property Size: 870 ft2
washer and dryer
33 1.727 ft2
Modern Ballard Townhome – Sold for $815,000 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms Open concept flo ...
Modern Ballard Townhome – Sold for $815,000 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms Open concept floor plan Chef’s kitc ...
31.75 2.220 ft2
In-city Oasis on over 1/4 Acre – Sold for $820,000 3 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms Behind ...
In-city Oasis on over 1/4 Acre – Sold for $820,000 3 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms Behind a lush private garden, y ...
41.75 2.280 ft2
Storybook Charmer in Montlake – Sold for $1,055,000 This storybook Tudor is nestled ...
Storybook Charmer in Montlake – Sold for $1,055,000 This storybook Tudor is nestled on a beautiful street in ...