Immaculate Well-maintained Magnolia Townhome – Sold for $509,950
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Immaculate, well-maintained, and light-filled townhome, located on a quiet street
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Nicely updated kitchen and bathroom
- Double pane windows, gas furnace and tankless hot water heater
- Upper floor includes two bedrooms and a full bath
- Freshly painted exterior and landscaping invites you to one of Seattle’s most sought after neighborhoods
- Just 3 blocks to the Magnolia Community Center and 4 blocks to Magnolia Village
- No HOA!
- Location is prime-close to everything!
Click here to learn more about the story behind this townhouse purchase!
Address: 3022 31st Ave W #B, Seattle 98199
Country: United States
Property Id : 6227
Price: $ 509.950
Property Size: 870 ft2
washer and dryer
22 892 ft2
New Modern Townhome in Beacon Hill – Sold for $540,000 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms Stain ...
New Modern Townhome in Beacon Hill – Sold for $540,000 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms Stainless steel appliances and ...
31.75 1.540 ft2
Great Ballard Home in Walkable Location- Sold for $690,000 3 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms Very ...
Great Ballard Home in Walkable Location- Sold for $690,000 3 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms Very walkable location Great ...
43.25 2.440 ft2
Unique Property in Haller Lake – Sold for $699,000 4 bedrooms, 3.25 bathrooms Majest ...
Unique Property in Haller Lake – Sold for $699,000 4 bedrooms, 3.25 bathrooms Majestic trees out every window ...