Immaculate Well-maintained Magnolia Townhome – Sold for $509,950
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Immaculate, well-maintained, and light-filled townhome, located on a quiet street
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Nicely updated kitchen and bathroom
- Double pane windows, gas furnace and tankless hot water heater
- Upper floor includes two bedrooms and a full bath
- Freshly painted exterior and landscaping invites you to one of Seattle’s most sought after neighborhoods
- Just 3 blocks to the Magnolia Community Center and 4 blocks to Magnolia Village
- No HOA!
- Location is prime-close to everything!
Click here to learn more about the story behind this townhouse purchase!
Address: 3022 31st Ave W #B, Seattle 98199
Country: United States
Property Id : 6227
Price: $ 509.950
Property Size: 870 ft2
washer and dryer
42 1.250 ft2
Charming Well-Laid Out Rambler – Sold for $587,500 This charming rambler puts all yo ...
Charming Well-Laid Out Rambler – Sold for $587,500 This charming rambler puts all your living space on one co ...
41.75 2.539 ft2
Victory Heights Home in Gorgeous Setting Adjacent – Sold for $885,000 4 bedrooms, 1. ...
Victory Heights Home in Gorgeous Setting Adjacent – Sold for $885,000 4 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms Gorgeous set ...
41.75 2.840 ft2
One of the Original Seattle Box Grand Dames of Wallingford – Sold for $1,124,000 4 b ...
One of the Original Seattle Box Grand Dames of Wallingford – Sold for $1,124,000 4 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms S ...