Timeless Design. Superior Quality. – Sold for $792,250
Living Room – Open to the dining room and kitchen, the living room provides a comfortable respite to the stresses of daily life and highlights large windows and a double-sided fireplace, clad in natural stone, and is open to the deck and yard.
Dining Room – Part of the open floor plan, the dining room sits adjacent to a large set of wood-clad, double sliding doors opening out to a deck allowing a unique indoor/outdoor experience.
Kitchen – The kitchen, with tremendous storage and an island, is vaulted to the second floor roof for increased natural day-lighting. Centrally located in the home, the Admiral kitchen allows for guests to congregate and flow seamlessly to the dining and living rooms. There is also has a convenient powder room nearby.
Guest Suite – The bedroom suite on the first floor is designed for those wanting a nice room with private spa-like bathroom for guests or for a ground floor master suite. Beautiful wood-clad slider doors open onto a deck to create a truly private experience.
Master Suite – When you are ready to retire for the evening, this masterfully designed home provides a perfect getaway in the large master suite, with a fireplace, vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet, and a 5-piece bath with a soaking tub.
Bedrooms – Generously sized bedrooms located in close proximity to the master suite, the bedrooms are secure yet private and share a large hallway bathroom.
Laundry – Next to the kitchen and pantry is a large laundry room complete with storage, utility sink and counter space for folding clothes.
Deck – The outdoor deck is ideal for entertaining. With an indoor/outdoor fireplace, it is wonderfully suited for warm summer nights or chilly fall evenings. Furthermore, the entrance to the house flows directly to the deck entrance, allowing guests to join the festivities immediately upon arrival. The deck is made of composite materials, which are long lasting and sustainable.
- 4 bedrooms
- 25 baths (two full bathrooms, one ¾ bath & one powder room)
- 2396 square feet + garage
- Built in 2013
- Extremely energy efficient, Energy Star
- LEED-H Platinum ready, Built Green
- Open layout living and dining space
- Living room with large windows and fireplace clad in natural stone
- Large wrap around deck off living space with outdoor fireplace
- Modern chef’s kitchen with tremendous storage and island work space
- 2-story ceilings in the kitchen
- Large main floor guest suite with private bath
- Powder room on main level
- Master suite with vaulted ceilings, fireplace, 5 piece bathroom & walk-in closet
- 2 generous sized bedrooms close to master suite
- Laundry room with utility sink and counter space for folding
- 2 car tandem garage + additional storage room in lower level
- MLS #584505