Updated 1 Bedroom in Belmont Lofts – Sold for $455,000
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Updated 1 bedroom unit
- TWO garage parking spots + a storage unit
- Lives large
- Kitchen with granite and stainless
- Maple hardwoods
- A wood-burning fireplace
- Fresh interior paint
- New carpet
- Large deck off living room + shared patio for entertaining
- Low monthly dues & a super strong HOA w/ no pending assessments
- Located in the heart of Capitol Hill, within minutes from everywhere you want to be
Click here to learn more about the story behind this condo purchase!
Address: 231 Belmont Ave E #307, Seattle 98102
Country: United States
Property Id : 6306
Price: $ 455.000
Property Size: 528 ft2
Year Built: 1989
washer and dryer
11 798 ft2
Ballard Gem Near Market Street – Sold for $540,000 NoMa is centrally located near al ...
Ballard Gem Near Market Street – Sold for $540,000 NoMa is centrally located near all that Ballard has to off ...
22 1.236 ft2
Condo with Expansive Views of Lake Union – Sold for $899,999 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms ...
Condo with Expansive Views of Lake Union – Sold for $899,999 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms Views of Lake Union from ...
21.75 1.231 ft2
Unique Design in Oversized Fremont Condo – Sold for $807,000 Smack dab in the center ...
Unique Design in Oversized Fremont Condo – Sold for $807,000 Smack dab in the center of the universe, this un ...