Condos in Past Sales2125 1st Ave Seattle WA 98121, Seattle, Belltown
add to favorites
Sound View Condo in One of Seattle’s Most Sought After Buildings – Sold for $918,000
- 2 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms
- Bright and spacious condo
- Stunning, protected views of Mt Rainier & the Puget Sound
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Functional floor plan
- Amenities: 24 concierge staff, an indoor pool and sauna, gorgeous community terrace, guest suite and more
- Steps away from Pike Place Market and world class restaurants and shopping
Click here to learn more about the story behind this condo purchase!
Address: 2125 1st Ave Seattle WA 98121
Country: United States
Property Id : 5746
Price: $ 918.000
Property Size: 1.233 ft2
Year Built: 1981
21.75 1.338 ft2
Voluminous Two Bedroom Queen Anne Condo – Sold for $700,000 To live in Lower Queen A ...
Voluminous Two Bedroom Queen Anne Condo – Sold for $700,000 To live in Lower Queen Anne is to be close ...
Garden Court #305
11 632 ft2
Remodeled Vintage on Capitol Hill – Sold for $380,000 Garden Court will take you bac ...
Remodeled Vintage on Capitol Hill – Sold for $380,000 Garden Court will take you back to a time when homes .. ...
Mosler Lofts #701
11.75 1.281 ft2
Expansive NW Corner View Unit at Mosler Lofts – Sold for $865,000 Generously laid ou ...
Expansive NW Corner View Unit at Mosler Lofts – Sold for $865,000 Generously laid out 1,281 square foot one b ...