Remodeled Eastlake View Condo – Sold for $415,000
Close to Downtown and Capitol Hill and right in the heart of Eastlake, this condominium is nestled in a wonderful spot in Seattle. With great restaurants, lounges, parks and even Lake Union all located within just a few blocks, this condo has location, location, location!
Completely remodeled, this condo will impress! You enter in through a gracious foyer with several hall closets to neatly tuck away your belongings. The entry spills you into a large living and dining area with beautiful views over Lake Union, the mountains, the city, the Space Needle and a territorial look of Queen Anne Hill. The kitchen will likely be your favorite room in this condo! Fully remodeled with designer touches, you will enjoy granite counters, a modern tile back splash, soft close maple cabinets, a large pantry closet, stainless appliances, hardwood floors and the added bonus of a built-in wine refrigerator. The open layout is perfect for entertaining with the kitchen eating bar overlooking the spacious living area. The dining space can fit a table for 8-10 people making dinner parties a breeze! A deck off of this space, with new Zome Tek composite decking, is a great space to take in the outdoors and soak in the views.
The master suite is large and boasts a fully remodeled bathroom with Kohler fixtures and heated floors, and the closets feature built-in organizers. The second bedroom is also a nice size and has the bonus of a small deck; it would make a wonderful guest room or office. The 2nd bathroom has also been upgraded and will be perfect for guests. Even the utility room has been made anew with updates. Parking for two vehicles and a storage locker round out this perfect in-city retreat.
- 2 bedrooms, 1.75 baths
- 1,161 square feet
- Views of Lake Union, mountains, Space Needle, city and Queen Anne Hill
- Completely remodeled kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, granite, maple cabinets, tile backsplash & built-in wine refrigerator
- Remodeled bathrooms and utility room
- Spacious living room with wood burning fireplace and air conditioning
- Plenty of space for a large dining table
- Deck with views off of living space
- Master with en-suite remodeled bathroom with heated floors
- Parking for two vehicles and a large storage space
- MLS # 455653