High Rise Living with a View – Sold for $632,500
One Pacific Tower is one of Seattle’s most beautiful condominiums sitting on 1st Avenue near the Pike Place Market. It is situated at an angle to maximize its views of the glistening Puget Sound and Mt. Rainier. The doorman will greet you when you arrive and the elegant lobby is a beautiful space for guests to enter.
After the elevator has whisked you up to the 12th floor, you will enter into a 1,523 square foot light filled condo. Once you make your way into the living room the first thing you see will be the beautiful waters of the Puget Sound filling your wall of windows. The large bright living space is open to the dining area and modern kitchen. A very spacious deck is accessed from your living space and is large enough for your lounging, grilling and planting needs. A wonderful place to soak in the sun and enjoy the views. The kitchen has granite counters, a Subzero refrigerator, a pantry and more cabinet and counter space than you’ll know what to do with.
The master bedroom is a fabulous size allowing you to have much more than just a bed in the space. The closet is massive and has a built-in closet organization system already installed. The master bathroom is en-suite and features a jetted tub, dual vanity, separate shower and a linen closet for your storage needs. The second bedroom has built-ins for your office or hobby needs but has plenty of room for a bed should you choose to use it as a guest suite as well. This room’s closet, along with every closet in the house, has a convenient closet system built in. There is also a second full bathroom and a utility room with full sized appliances.
Beyond your unit, you also have use of the amenities within One Pacific Tower. A 24 hour concierge to collect packages, greet guests and more. An owner’s lounge with a kitchen is available for your larger gatherings and opens to the terrace space with BBQs and gardens. There is also a gym and an indoor pool and hot tub as well.
Love where you live, live at One Pacific Tower.
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom
- 1,523 square feet
- Views of Puget Sound and Mount Rainier
- Entry foyer
- Large living space with fabulous views
- Hardwoods throughout the living areas
- Dining space
- Spacious deck with views
- Kitchen with granite counters, Subzero refrigerator, pantry & tons of cabinet and counter space
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom & walk-in closet
- 5 piece master bath with jetted tub
- All closets with built-in organizer systems
- 1 parking space, 1 storage unit
- Building amenities: 24 hour concierge, indoor pool and hot tub, party room with kitchen, gym & community terrace
- Fabulous location: close to Pike Place Market, Myrtle Edwards Park and all of the shops, restaurants and cafes of Downtown, Belltown and South Lake Union
- MLS #: 363643
For more information on this condo, visit it at www.viewsofthesound.com