A Sanctuary in the Heart of Capitol Hill – Sold for $647,000
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- 2-story townhouse is an urban dwellers delight
- Offering 2 good sized bedrooms
- An open floor concept for living & dining
- Gas cooking
- New flooring
- A private south-facing patio
- Tons of storage/closet space throughout
- Shared 2-car garage off the alley
- Walk to all that buzzes in Capitol Hill & Downtown
- Low HOD’s cover grounds maintenance, security gate, call box & garbage service
- Walkscore of 91.
Click here to learn more about the story behind this townhouse purchase!
Address: 1815 20th Ave #B, Seattle 98122
Country: United States
Property Id : 7660
Price: $ 647.000
Property Size: 939 ft2
Year Built: 1997
washer and dryer
22 1.360 ft2
Townhome with an Urban Attitude – Sold for $680,000 Are you bored by the typical tow ...
Townhome with an Urban Attitude – Sold for $680,000 Are you bored by the typical townhomes you see? This Cent ...
32.75 3.360 ft2
Historic Columbia City Craftsman – Sold for $1,180,000 You will adore this historic Crafts ...
Historic Columbia City Craftsman – Sold for $1,180,000 You will adore this historic Craftsman in the heart of boomi ...
33 1.727 ft2
Modern Ballard Townhome – Sold for $815,000 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms Open concept flo ...
Modern Ballard Townhome – Sold for $815,000 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms Open concept floor plan Chef’s kitc ...