Stunning 3rd floor Condo in Garden Court – Sold for $350,000
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Stunning 3rd floor condo in Garden Court
- Features remodeled kitchen with custom cherry cabinets, butcher block counters, farmhouse sink with new faucet, stainless appliances & mosaic tile floors
- Bath redone to reflect original 20’s decor, with tile tub surround & floors, new tub, toilet, fixtures, lights & sink
- Refinished oak floors, mahogany doors, millwork & refurbished windows.
- Big walk-in closet for storage or use as office
- Laundry & big storage unit in basement
- Tranquil garden in back
- Close to everything in Capitol Hill
Click here to learn more about the story behind this condo purchase!
Address: 1631 16th Ave #305, Seattle 98122
Country: United States
Property Id : 5867
Price: $ 350.000
Property Size: 632 ft2
21.75 1.752 ft2
Spectacular High-Quality Premium Corner Residence in The Victoria – Sold for $1,510, ...
Spectacular High-Quality Premium Corner Residence in The Victoria – Sold for $1,510,000 2 bedrooms, 1.75 bath ...
11 644 ft2
Historic Elegance in Queen Anne – Sold for $380,000 The Pittsburgh will take you bac ...
Historic Elegance in Queen Anne – Sold for $380,000 The Pittsburgh will take you back to a time when homes .. ...
21.75 1.185 ft2
Desirable NE Corner Two Bedroom in Luma Condos – Sold for $1,150,000 2 bedrooms, 1.7 ...
Desirable NE Corner Two Bedroom in Luma Condos – Sold for $1,150,000 2 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms Walls of wind ...