Stunning 3rd floor Condo in Garden Court – Sold for $350,000
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Stunning 3rd floor condo in Garden Court
- Features remodeled kitchen with custom cherry cabinets, butcher block counters, farmhouse sink with new faucet, stainless appliances & mosaic tile floors
- Bath redone to reflect original 20’s decor, with tile tub surround & floors, new tub, toilet, fixtures, lights & sink
- Refinished oak floors, mahogany doors, millwork & refurbished windows.
- Big walk-in closet for storage or use as office
- Laundry & big storage unit in basement
- Tranquil garden in back
- Close to everything in Capitol Hill
Click here to learn more about the story behind this condo purchase!
Address: 1631 16th Ave #305, Seattle 98122
Country: United States
Property Id : 5867
Price: $ 350.000
Property Size: 632 ft2
1 412 ft2
Immaculate Studio in the Heart of Lower Queen Anne – Sold for $290,000 To live in Lo ...
Immaculate Studio in the Heart of Lower Queen Anne – Sold for $290,000 To live in Lower Queen Anne is ...
22 1.026 ft2
Wonderfully Located Condo in the University District – Sold for $453,000 2 bedrooms, ...
Wonderfully Located Condo in the University District – Sold for $453,000 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms Location, Lo ...
11 744 ft2
Stylish Top Floor Unit Blocks to Northgate Light Rail – Sold for $322,000 1 bedroom, ...
Stylish Top Floor Unit Blocks to Northgate Light Rail – Sold for $322,000 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom This stylish ...