Charming Craftsman Bungalow in Popular Wallingford – Offered for $750,000
Nestled on a quiet street blocks from downtown Wallingford and close to the activities and beauty of Green Lake, this sweet 1916 Craftsman bungalow will be sure to charm you! In one of Seattle’s most popular and convenient neighborhoods, you will have everything right at your fingertips, including restaurants, cafes, services, and proximity to the Downtown Seattle core.
This home is the quintessential adorable Seattle Craftsman. The living space boasts old world charm in its vintage oak hardwoods and the beautiful tiled fireplace with built-in bookcases surrounding it. Corner windows flood light into the space, a must-have in Seattle. Through the living room you will find the eat-in kitchen with modern touches and ample storage and counter space. The corner eating area is perfect for morning coffee or evening dining. The tranquil and picturesque outdoor patio accessed through the kitchen will be your go to spot in the summertime.
An unexpected surprise is that you will find 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms on the main level. The master suite is an incredible and unique space. Vaulted wooden ceilings and large windows make this the ultimate place to relax. The attached master bath contains a vintage furniture piece vanity and a deep soaking tub. The other two bedrooms are off the hallway and share a full bath that blends modern finishes with period details. A full basement to take care of all your storage and workshop needs tops off this incredibly charming bungalow.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms all on one level!
- 1,625 square feet
- Built in 1916
- Charming Craftsman bungalow
- Incredible Wallingford location
- Living room with old world charm hardwoods & fireplace
- Corner windows
- Eat-in kitchen with modern touches and ample storage/counters
- Unique master suite with vaulted ceilings, tons of windows & en-suite bath
- Master bath w/vintage furniture vanity & soaking tub
- Two additional beds and full hall bath on main level
- Basement with ample storage and workshop
- Tranquil outdoor patio
- MLS #1321799
For more information and to see a video, floorplan and 3D walkthrough, visit www.athomeinwallingford.com