Luxe City Living in the Heart of Downtown – Sold for $495,000
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- 710 square feet
- In the heart of downtown Seattle
- Built in 1909
- Historic Seaboard building boasts concierge service, a rooftop deck, 24 hr secure bldg and an amazing walk score of 98 (no car needed!)
- This beauty is open, bright, and modern
- The building has no rent cap and can be an Airbnb – a great investment opportunity
- Subzero fridge, Viking stove, and Miele dishwasher – all stainless steel
- Hardwood floors
- Granite counters
- In-unit laundry
Click here to learn more about the story behind this condo purchase!
Address: 1500 4th Ave #705, Seattle 98101
Country: United States
Property Id : 6325
Price: $ 495.000
Property Size: 710 ft2
Year Built: 1909
washer and dryer
11 602 ft2
City View Condo in the Heart of Seattle – Sold for $475,000 Living at Newmark Tower ...
City View Condo in the Heart of Seattle – Sold for $475,000 Living at Newmark Tower affords you all the perks ...
21.5 670 ft2
2 Bedroom Green Lake Condo Under $350k! – Sold for $345,000 Situated at the nexus of ...
2 Bedroom Green Lake Condo Under $350k! – Sold for $345,000 Situated at the nexus of beautiful Green Lake and ...
21 984 ft2
Remodeled Magnolia Two Bedroom with A/C – Sold for $459,000 Nestled in desirable Mag ...
Remodeled Magnolia Two Bedroom with A/C – Sold for $459,000 Nestled in desirable Magnolia across from Lawton ...