Luxe City Living in the Heart of Downtown – Sold for $495,000
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- 710 square feet
- In the heart of downtown Seattle
- Built in 1909
- Historic Seaboard building boasts concierge service, a rooftop deck, 24 hr secure bldg and an amazing walk score of 98 (no car needed!)
- This beauty is open, bright, and modern
- The building has no rent cap and can be an Airbnb – a great investment opportunity
- Subzero fridge, Viking stove, and Miele dishwasher – all stainless steel
- Hardwood floors
- Granite counters
- In-unit laundry
Click here to learn more about the story behind this condo purchase!
Address: 1500 4th Ave #705, Seattle 98101
Country: United States
Property Id : 6325
Price: $ 495.000
Property Size: 710 ft2
Year Built: 1909
washer and dryer
11 798 ft2
Ballard Gem Near Market Street – Sold for $540,000 NoMa is centrally located near al ...
Ballard Gem Near Market Street – Sold for $540,000 NoMa is centrally located near all that Ballard has to off ...
22 1.236 ft2
Condo with Expansive Views of Lake Union – Sold for $899,999 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms ...
Condo with Expansive Views of Lake Union – Sold for $899,999 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms Views of Lake Union from ...
21.75 1.231 ft2
Unique Design in Oversized Fremont Condo – Sold for $807,000 Smack dab in the center ...
Unique Design in Oversized Fremont Condo – Sold for $807,000 Smack dab in the center of the universe, this un ...