Condos in Past Sales1500 4th Ave #705, Seattle 98101, Seattle, Downtown
add to favorites
Luxe City Living in the Heart of Downtown – Sold for $495,000
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- 710 square feet
- In the heart of downtown Seattle
- Built in 1909
- Historic Seaboard building boasts concierge service, a rooftop deck, 24 hr secure bldg and an amazing walk score of 98 (no car needed!)
- This beauty is open, bright, and modern
- The building has no rent cap and can be an Airbnb – a great investment opportunity
- Subzero fridge, Viking stove, and Miele dishwasher – all stainless steel
- Hardwood floors
- Granite counters
- In-unit laundry
Click here to learn more about the story behind this condo purchase!
Address: 1500 4th Ave #705, Seattle 98101
Country: United States
Property Id : 6325
Price: $ 495.000
Property Size: 710 ft2
Year Built: 1909
washer and dryer
21.75 1.338 ft2
Voluminous Two Bedroom Queen Anne Condo – Sold for $700,000 To live in Lower Queen A ...
Voluminous Two Bedroom Queen Anne Condo – Sold for $700,000 To live in Lower Queen Anne is to be close ...
Garden Court #305
11 632 ft2
Remodeled Vintage on Capitol Hill – Sold for $380,000 Garden Court will take you bac ...
Remodeled Vintage on Capitol Hill – Sold for $380,000 Garden Court will take you back to a time when homes .. ...
Mosler Lofts #701
11.75 1.281 ft2
Expansive NW Corner View Unit at Mosler Lofts – Sold for $865,000 Generously laid ou ...
Expansive NW Corner View Unit at Mosler Lofts – Sold for $865,000 Generously laid out 1,281 square foot one b ...