Live Green in a Howland Home – Sold for $393,000
Seller is relocating, so fast acting buyers will get the rare opportunity of owning a nearly brand new townhome at an amazing price below market value!
This corner townhome with 3 bedrooms, 2.25 bathrooms & private garage looks out over a private landscaped park with amazing city, mountain & Puget Sound views. Live Green at a central location in a well crafted home that is proven to be 15% more efficient at saving you money then a typical home. Not only will the quality finishes, like stainless steel appliances, hardwood flooring, and gas fireplace, and the expert design of this Howland Home delight the senses, the craftsmanship of high efficiency will leave you speechless. Features like: 10 yr warranty hardi-plank exterior, extra insulation, more efficient water heater & pump, performance-tested duct systems, Energy Star qualified windows, lighting and appliances all backed by 1 yr warranty. Conveniently located in an urban core area, just blocks from Downtown Seattle, Pioneer Square, Capital Hill and close proximity to 1-5 and 1-90.
- 3 bed 2.25 bath
- 1420 square feet
- Year built: 2007
- Annual taxes $3511
- Stainless steel appliances
- Gas fireplace & range
- Certified Built Green
- 2-10 transferable warranty on appliances and systems
- Low-VOC, low-toxin paints and adhesives helps reduce odors and improve indoor air quality.
- Extra insulation in all walls
- High efficiency equipment including: furnace, heat pump and water heater
- Tightly-sealed and performance-tested duct systems
- ENERGY STAR qualified windows, lighting, and appliances
- Energy efficient hydronic heating system