Townhome with an Urban Attitude – Offered for $725,000
Are you bored by the typical townhomes you see? This Central District townhome is anything but standard, it exudes a cool urban attitude through design and finishes. Add to that the sustainability factor of a 4 Star BuiltGreen designation and the cool location that puts in the center of it all, and you have the perfect spot to call home.
Enter directly into the open entertaining spaces fitted with heated concrete floors, tall ceilings, clever built-in under stair shelving, lightwell and a sleek hip eat-in kitchen space. With premium stainless appliances Viking gas range, paperstone counters and a mix of modern cabinet styles to add eclectic flare, this kitchen is an entertainer’s dream. Slide open the doors in the living room to flow out onto the private patio for your al fresco space for BBQing or gathering.
Head up the second level to find a bright corner flex space, great for home schooling or a home office, a media room or a meditation space, whatever meets your needs. A bedroom and full bathroom complete this level. Pop up one more level to the owner’s suite, a truly unique space. Vaulted ceilings, incredible closet space with built-ins, peek-a-boo city views and abundant light. The en-suite 5-piece bath boasts a large soaking tub, separate fully tiled shower with skylight, a dual vanity and heated floors. What’s more? Upgraded honeycomb shades throughout and off-street parking, that’s what!
Welcome home to this move-in ready, serious yet colorful, raw yet refined, ultra urban townhome!
- 2 bedroom + flex space, 2 bathroom
- 1,360 square foot end unit
- Sustainably built 4 Star BuiltGreen
- Hard surface flooring throughout
- Heated concrete flooring on the main floor
- Honeycomb shades throughout
- Tall ceilings, large windows, lightwell
- Premium appliances – Viking gas range, Fisher Paykel dishwasher, Liebehrr refrigerator, Miele washer/dryer
- Private patio off living space
- Custom under stair shelving and storage
- Flex space great for work or school at home, media room, etc.
- Top floor owner’s suite with Western views, walk-in & 5-piece bath with heated floors
- One parking space and blocks to street car line which connects to the light rail
- MLS #1660112
For more information on this condo, and to see the video and 3D walkthrough, visit it at www.centraldistrictliving.com