A Great Value in an Ideal Downtown Location – Sold for $250,000
A great value in an ideal downtown location. The Elektra Condominiums sits in one of the best locations in our city. Nestled right between Downtown, First Hill, Capitol Hill and South Lake Union you have everything you could want right at your fingertips. Food, drink, services and shops are all within a short stroll. The freeway is also conveniently located so you can easily zoom to all other areas around Seattle and beyond.
The building has a party room for your large gatherings, a concierge to greet guests and collect packages, a guest suite for visitors and a rooftop view deck to take in the city lights and get fresh air as you watch the world go by.
This condo is a 2 bedroom 1 bath home high up on the 9th floor of this concrete and steel building. It is wonderfully maintained and ready for you to move right in. The living space has room for your seating and a dining room table. The outlook is of the peaceful tree canopy. The kitchen is charming. The two bedrooms are a great size. A storage unit comes with and hookups for an all-in-one washer and dryer are available as well. This condo exemplifies urban living and all for an affordable price!
- 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- 9th floor in concrete and steel building
- Good sized bedrooms
- All-in-one washer/dryer combo unit hookups in unit
- Storage unit included
- Building Amenities: rooftop deck, concierge, party room, guest suite, pet area
- Fabulous central location between Downtown, First Hill and Capitol Hill, and South Lake Union
- HOA Dues $390: include water, sewer, garbage, central hot water, heat, basic cable TV, and earthquake insurance
- MLS # 753765