Immaculately Maintained and Updated Olympic Hills Home – Sold for $760,000
- 4 bedrooms, 175 bathrooms
- Newer 45 year roof
- Ample off street parking (3-4 cars can fit in driveway) and good size detached garage
- Beautifully landscaped yard with great western sun exposure during the day, and ample shade
- Air conditioning for the hot summer days
- Separate entry to basement provides great separation of space with 3/4 bath and nice sized bedroom for guests
- Gorgeous hardwood floors on the main level
- Great entertaining space in terraced backyard, and on large front deck
- Built in sprinkler system.
Click here to learn more about the story behind this house purchase!
Address: 13524 22nd Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98125
Country: United States
Property Id : 10944
Price: $ 760.000
Property Size: 1.890 ft2
Property Lot Size: 6.000 ft2
Year Built: 1947
washer and dryer
41 2.520 ft2
Gorgeous Seattle Styled Craftsman Home – Sold for $875,000 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom Cr ...
Gorgeous Seattle Styled Craftsman Home – Sold for $875,000 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom Craftsman home with arched ...
43 3.140 ft2
Rare Mid-Century Home on Idyllic Mount Baker Street – Sold for $1,750,000 4 bedrooms ...
Rare Mid-Century Home on Idyllic Mount Baker Street – Sold for $1,750,000 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms On one of M ...
31.75 1.310 ft2
Farmhouse That Will Make You Happy to Come Home – Sold for $857,000 3 bedrooms, 1.75 ...
Farmhouse That Will Make You Happy to Come Home – Sold for $857,000 3 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms Perched high o ...