In-city Oasis on over 1/4 Acre – Sold for $820,000
- 3 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms
- Behind a lush private garden, you will find an in-city oasis sitting on over a 1/4 acre
- The living room is spacious and enjoys oak hardwood floors and a fireplace flanked by windows that capture garden views
- The kitchen boasts a second prep sink with plenty of cabinet and counter space
- Two large bedrooms and bath complete the main level
- The lower level includes a bedroom, bath, large family room
- You will love the charm of the detached studio and convenience of a detached two car garage
Click here to learn more about the story behind this house purchase!
Address: 13404 Meridian Ave N, Seattle, WA 98133
Country: United States
Property Id : 9859
Price: $ 820.000
Property Size: 2.220 ft2
Year Built: 1950
washer and dryer
22 1.360 ft2
Townhome with an Urban Attitude – Sold for $680,000 Are you bored by the typical tow ...
Townhome with an Urban Attitude – Sold for $680,000 Are you bored by the typical townhomes you see? This Cent ...
32.75 3.360 ft2
Historic Columbia City Craftsman – Sold for $1,180,000 You will adore this historic Crafts ...
Historic Columbia City Craftsman – Sold for $1,180,000 You will adore this historic Craftsman in the heart of boomi ...
33 1.727 ft2
Modern Ballard Townhome – Sold for $815,000 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms Open concept flo ...
Modern Ballard Townhome – Sold for $815,000 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms Open concept floor plan Chef’s kitc ...