Condos in Past Sales12715 NE 144th St Unit #153-B, Kirkland, WA 98034, Kirkland
add to favorites
Highly Desired Top-Floor End Unit Condo – Sold for $440,000
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Top-floor end unit condo in small and quiet Kingsgate community
- Walking distance from local grocery, banks, public library, metro bus line, shops, local bar & grill, and restaurants
- Features 2 large bedrooms (vaulted ceilings in master), 1 full updated bath, a bonus loft, LOTS of storage space, and a private balcony
- Beautiful galley kitchen with white cabinets, wine refrigerator, and spacious pantry with slide out shelves
- Step-down living room exudes natural light and has a wood burning fireplace to keep you warm on cold nights
- Located less than a mile from the Woodinville wine district a
Click here to learn more about the story behind this condo purchase!
Address: 12715 NE 144th St Unit #153-B, Kirkland, WA 98034
Country: United States
Property Id : 12280
Price: $ 440.000
Property Size: 939 ft2
Year Built: 1985
washer and dryer
4811 180th St SW #D205
21 730 ft2
Meticulously Renovated Top Floor Condo – Sold for $298,950 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom To ...
Meticulously Renovated Top Floor Condo – Sold for $298,950 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom Top floor unit in an unbeat ...
211 Kirkland Ave #501
11 915 ft2
Sought After Condo at Kirkland Central – Sold for $635,000 1 bedroom + den, 1 bathro ...
Sought After Condo at Kirkland Central – Sold for $635,000 1 bedroom + den, 1 bathroom Fabulous top floor con ...
108 2nd Ave S #106
22 1.170 ft2
Wonderful Condo with Large Patio in the Portsmith – Sold for $500,000 2 bedrooms, 2 ...
Wonderful Condo with Large Patio in the Portsmith – Sold for $500,000 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms No neighbors on ...