Old charm in the Pacific Northwest – Sold for $698,000
Create new memories in a home where function meets old charm in the prestigious neighborhood of Broadview. This NW Contemporary home is surrounded by tall Evergreen trees for ultimate privacy and Carkeek Park’s trail head outside your front door with the sandy beaches of the Puget Sound just a short trail away.
This 3320 square foot 4 bedroom home has more to offer with a private den on the main level, a family room with marble fi replace and a large fully finished basement for all the space you’ve ever
wanted. Also located on the lower level is a very large laundry room and 2-car garage with a shop area for tools and gadgets. You will also find added convenience of having bathrooms located on
each level of the home for a total of 3.25 bathrooms throughout.
The natural features in this home are timeless and well maintained. This home also hosts your very own solarium off the master suite for early morning meditations or yoga stretches in the southern sun. Once you see all of the possibilities that the smart 3 story layout provides, you will truly see the value in this well cared for home.
After you tour the inside of the home, take a walk around the property and feel at one with the nature of the Pacific Northwest and the well preserved parks & trails of Carkeek Park. Why not
lessen your commute to the City and live in a home where you will surely feel at peace with your surroundings and experience the enjoyment of living in this close-in exclusive neighborhood community.
- 4 bed 3.25 bath
- 3320 square feet
- Living room and family room both w/fi replaces
- Kitchen w/eating space and formal dining room
- Maple fireplace surround w/rich oak mantel
- Spacious den on main level
- Deck and patio
- New light fixtures throughout
- Bose DVD GS Series entertainment system & Dania
- Cherry wood entertainment center negotiable
- Large utility room – freezer included!
- Solarium with cedar paneling
- Fully fenced backyard
- Tall Evergreens surround property for privacy
- Garden features: 4 varieties of Japanese Maples and rhododendrons for added color
- Close-in exclusive neighborhood community
- Steps from Carkeek Park trails
- MLS# 28074326
For more information on this condo, visit it here.