Unique Property in Haller Lake – Sold for $699,000
- 4 bedrooms, 3.25 bathrooms
- Majestic trees out every window
- Stendall Place is an urban retreat right near Haller Lake and the new Northgate Light Rail station
- Spacious townhome feels like a mansion
- 4 BIG beds
- Remodeled kitchen with new appliances
- New carpet and paint
- Natural light everywhere
- Privacy decks overlooking pine lined trails
- 3 beds are on upper level and a 4th bed with own bath is downstairs
- 2 car garage
- Healthy HOA and a community that cares for one another
Click here to learn more about the story behind this townhouse purchase!
Address: 11823 Stendall Dr N, Seattle, WA 98133
Country: United States
Property Id : 8823
Price: $ 699.000
Property Size: 2.440 ft2
Year Built: 1982
22 1.360 ft2
Townhome with an Urban Attitude – Sold for $680,000 Are you bored by the typical tow ...
Townhome with an Urban Attitude – Sold for $680,000 Are you bored by the typical townhomes you see? This Cent ...
32.75 3.360 ft2
Historic Columbia City Craftsman – Sold for $1,180,000 You will adore this historic Crafts ...
Historic Columbia City Craftsman – Sold for $1,180,000 You will adore this historic Craftsman in the heart of boomi ...
33 1.727 ft2
Modern Ballard Townhome – Sold for $815,000 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms Open concept flo ...
Modern Ballard Townhome – Sold for $815,000 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms Open concept floor plan Chef’s kitc ...