Lovely Updated Cape Cod in NE Seattle- Offered at $710,000
This lovely 1940 Cape Cod in beautiful Victory Heights will charm you. Enter into the formal living room, which boasts vintage oak hardwoods, coved ceilings with picture rail and a fireplace to warm the space and add ambiance. Pass through the arched doorway to the delightful dining room nook into the beautiful kitchen. Remodeled in 2016, the modern white cabinetry frames out the stainless-steel appliances, butcher block counters and glass tile backsplash. The kitchen flows into the large bonus room, perfect for parties and entertaining. This bonus room would make a great playroom, media room, hobby space or combination family and dining room.
This rambler conveniently puts all your living and sleeping spaces on one convenient level. Three bedrooms share two remodeled bathrooms. Two of the bedrooms have hardwood flooring and one bedroom has the added bonus of custom built-in shelving, desk and murphy bed making it a great multi-purpose room. The attached one car garage has been finished allowing for use to store your car, gear, as a gym, rec room or add heat and use it as another living space! Both the large front and back yard spaces are great for outdoor enjoyment. The patio is perfect for outdoor dining, the level grassy area and awesome tree house and tree swing great for playing and garden beds great for your green thumb. Updates to this home include a new roof, newer insulation in the crawl space and attic, electrical and plumbing updated, newer furnace and air conditioning added, this home has everything!
You will love this quaint turn-key Seattle home close to the new light rail station!
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- 1,590 square feet + 290 square foot garage/flex space
- Newer roof, furnace, insulation in crawl/attic, plumbing & electrical & central A/C
- Cape cod rambler built in 1940
- Formal living room with oak hardwoods, coved ceilings, picture rail & fireplace
- Charming dining nook with arched doorway
- Remodeled kitchen with white cabinets, butcher block counters, glass tile backsplash, stainless appliances
- Fabulous large bonus room
- Two updated full bathrooms
- Outdoor spaces with patio, lawn, tree house & room for gardening
- Partially finished attached garage
- Convenient and quaint northeast Seattle location near new light rail station
- MLS #1380061
For more information and to see a video, floorplan and 3D walkthrough, visit www.NorthSeattleLiving.com