Bright and Wide End Unit Townhome – Sold for $550,000
Set back off the street, this bright wide layout townhome has an incredible feeling of privacy and quiet yet is convenient to so many things north Seattle has to offer! Stroll just blocks to the beautiful Carkeek Park with its trails and beaches, or head to the many restaurants and services nearby or to the convenient grocery store, this location is prime! With the Northgate light rail just 5 minutes away, you’ll be able to be whisked quickly throughout the city from Downtown, to Capitol Hill to the University of Washington and beyond!
The wide layout provides for a larger than average great room space in this townhome. Hardwood flooring, the gas fireplace, a deck and a large pantry closet make this extra-large entertainment space special. With plenty of room for dining and a spacious modern kitchen, you will be throwing dinner parties left and right! The bright kitchen boasts stainless appliances, shaker cabinets, gas cooking and granite counters. You will appreciate the convenient powder room on this level as well.
The upper floor features newer hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings and abundant natural light, making this townhome light and bright, a must have in Seattle! The primary bedroom is spacious, has a wall of closets and peek-a-boo views of the Sound and mountains. The 2nd bedroom and full bath are also on this level. The utility room is large, a rare find in a townhome. A 3rd bedroom or office space is located on the lower level and opens out onto the quiet, shady cool back patio, is perfect for relaxing, soaking up the fresh air and all your summer BBQs! An oversized 1 car garage with room for your SUV, a work bench and ample storage space under the stairs, tops off this perfect in-city townhome.
- Private and quiet back unit
- 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms
- 1,330 square feet + oversized garage
- Wide layout end unit
- Built in 2006
- Living room with hardwoods, fireplace & deck
- Open layout with room for dining
- Kitchen with stainless, shaker cabinets, granite, gas cooking & eating bar
- Primary bedroom with wall of closets w/custom built-ins & peek-a-boo Sound views
- Vaulted ceilings and skylights on upper level
- Newer hardwoods on upper level
- Large laundry/utility room
- Private patio oasis
- Exterior repainted in 2017
- Tankless hot water
- 1 car attached garage with work bench & storage
- MLS #1861995
For more information, visit this condo at liveinnorthseattle.com